|RR 6590||Zombi||Cosmos (7xFile, FLAC, Album)||Relapse Records||RR 6590||US||2011|
|AES 001||Zombi||Cosmos (2xLP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||Aesthetic Records||AES 001||US||2007|
|RR 6590-2||Zombi||Cosmos (CD, Album, Promo)||Release Entertainment||RR 6590-2||US||2004|
|AES001||Zombi||Cosmos (2xLP, Album, Ltd)||Aesthetic Records||AES001||US||2007|
|RR 6590||Zombi||Cosmos (2x12", Ltd, RE, Gre)||Relapse Records||RR 6590||US||2014|
- Artwork [Cover Images] – Moore
- Drums, Cymbal [Cymbals], Synthesizer [Moog Source, SCI Six Trak] – A.E. Paterra
- Electric Bass [Fender], Synthesizer [Korg Polysix, Roland Juno 106, Sci Prophet 600, Sci Pro One] – Steve Moore
- Engineer, Mixed By – Moore
- Mastered By – Scott Hull
- Photography By [Photographs] – Shawn Brackbill
- Written-By [All Music], Performer – Moore (tracks: 3, 6), Zombi (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7)
Drums recorded at EI Studio, Pittsburgh, November 2003.
All other instruments recorded at Nightmare City Studios, Pittsburgh, November 2003.
℗&© 2004 Relapse Records, Inc.
- Barcode: 7 81676 65902 9
- Matrix / Runout (Mirror Band, Variant 1): 55609AM-01 RLP-6590 040307-11
- Matrix / Runout (Mirror Band, Variant 2): 55609AM-01 RLP-6590 041110-07
- Matrix / Runout (Plastic Hub, Variant 2): MCDM
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI ZN1D
- Published By – Release Relapse Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Nightmare City Studios
- Recorded At – El Studio
- Mastered At – Visceral Sound
Cosmos is the first full-length record released by space rockprog duo Zombi. All songs were written by both members of the duo, except Cassiopeia and Andromeda which were written and performed by bassist-keyboard player Steve Moore. All Songs Written By Zombi, except where noted. Copyright RelapseRelease Music. Steve Moore: Fender Bass, Korg Polysix, SCI Prophet 600, SCI Pro One, Roland Juno 106. Paterra: Drums, Percussion, Cymbals, Moog Source, SCI Six Trak. Arranged & Produced By Zombi. Cosmos by Zombi, released 03 August 2004 1. Orion 2. Cetus 3. Cassiopeia 4. Serpens 5. Gemini 6. Andromeda 7. Taurus Pittsburgh, PA's Zombi create boundless, leering soundscapes inspired by filmmakers such as Dario Argento and Lucio Fulci and the musical scores of John Carpenter and Goblin. So, this album is where I started. I'm not sure how you started your Zombi collection, but what's most important is that we both made it. We made it. Cosmos Zombi album. Progressive Rock. Band Name Zombi. Album Name Cosmos. Type Album. 发布日期 03 八月 2004. 出版公司 Relapse Records. Cosmos as name and theme for Zombi's debut album is only appropriate, given how freely indebted the duo are toward the '70s-inspired style termed space rock. All it takes is the opening to Orion, with Jean-Michel Jarre-style keyboards arcing in with the main melody it would be more surprising if it all suddenly turned to softly cooed twee pop. The rumbling bassdrums grind that follows anchors it all further in darker styles equally prog and metal, and from there, the album seeks to both revisit this mix of impulses and, arguably, refine it. Zombi - Cosmos 2004. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Space Rock. USA, KrautSpace RockElectronic. Songs in album Zombi - Cosmos 2004. Or consider a donation More Albums. View All. Escape Velocity. Breakthrough & Conquer. Shape Shift. Album 2004 7 Songs. More By Zombi