|3||Long Hot Summer Nights||4:17|
|5||Since Love Is Gone||3:58|
|6||The Wind In New York City||6:15|
|8||Fool To Let Him Slip Away||4:31|
|9||Love Is The Goal||4:58|
|10||The Man Is Mine||5:40|
|BSK 3178||Wendy Waldman||Strange Company (LP, Album, Jac)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3178||US||1978|
|BSK 3178||Wendy Waldman||Strange Company (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3178||Canada||1978|
|BSK 3178||Wendy Waldman||Strange Company (LP, Album, Win)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3178||US||1978|
|CCM-577||Wendy Waldman||Strange Company (CD, Album, RE)||Collectors' Choice Music||CCM-577||US||2005|
|M5 3178||Wendy Waldman||Strange Company (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||M5 3178||US||1978|
- Bass – Peter Bernstein
- Drums – Cat Hendrikse (tracks: A1, A3, B1)
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Beers
- Guitar, Piano, Organ, Vocals – Mark Goldenberg
- Guitar, Synthesizer, Dulcimer, Clavinet, Piano, Vocals – Wendy Waldman
- Guitar, Vocals – Craig Hull
- Lacquer Cut By – JG
- Organ, Clavinet – Peter White (tracks: B3)
- Piano – Peter Robinson (tracks: A3, B2)
- Producer – Mike Flicker
- Vocals, Percussion – Debra Dobkin
- Written-By – Wendy Waldman
Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles indicated by "LW" etched and "✲" stamped in runouts.
Issued with stiff-paper custom inner sleeve.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): BSK-1-3178-LW3. JG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): BSK-1-3178-LW2..JG
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides Stamped): KENDUN-A ✲
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Waldman born Wendy Steiner grew up in the Los Angeles area. She was raised in a musical environment: her father Fred Steiner was a composer who wrote the theme music for Perry Mason and The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show. Her mother was a professional violinist. In 1969 she married her first husband Ken Waldman, and changed her name to Wendy Waldman. She followed her debut album with Gypsy Symphony in 1974, Wendy Waldman in 1975, The Main Refrain 1976, and Strange Company in 1978. In 1982, Waldman released Which Way to Main Street, which featured Peter Frampton on guitar. 1978's Strange Company was the first and most successful of Waldman's attempts to up the rock quotient of her sound, and the use of Heart producer Mike Flicker was in no small part responsible. Instead of meddling with her never-less-than-competent songwriting, he positioned it within the more conventional framework of a five-piece rock band. Album 1978 10 Songs. Strange Company. Wendy Waldman. Pop free to Wendy Waldman Strange Company Fool To Let Him Slip Away, Long Hot Summer Nights and more. 10 tracks 45:02. Released 1978. Strange Company Tracklist. Love is the Only Goal Lyrics. Since Love Is Gone Lyrics. Strange Company Lyrics. About Strange Company. Strange Company Q&A. Strange Company, 2005. You'll See, 04:25. Strange Company, 03:07. Hard Times, 03:31. Since Love Is Gone, 04:00. When the Eagle Flies. 2018 сингл. Twisted Love Song Love in 7. How Do I. 2016 сингл. 2015 сингл. Blue Balloon. Love Is The Only Goal: The Best Of Wendy Waldman. Покупка Wendy Waldman - Strange Company - Warner Bros. Records - LP, Album, Jac - BSK 3178, включает Fool To Let Him Slip Away, Long Hot Summer Nights, Train Runnin', You'll See, The Wind In New York City, Strange Company, Hard Times, Since Love Is Gone, The Man Is Mine, Love Is The Goal. Wendy Waldman emerged from the same Los Angeles scene as Karla Bonoff, Andrew Gold, Linda Ronstadt, and J. She first recorded as part of the group Bryndle with Bonoff, Gold, and Kenny Edwards, and when they disbanded in the early '70s wi. read more. top albums. similar to. influenced by. wendywaldman Albums