|2||The Pin-Up Girl||3:55|
|3||Supreme Queen Of Southern Charm||4:31|
|4||One To Ten||4:16|
|5||Lifetime Of Guilt||3:17|
|6||The Ways Of A Man In Love||3:22|
|8||One Dance One Rose One Kiss||3:17|
|9||Baby, I Don't Care||3:30|
|10||Where Is Love||3:56|
|11||Someplace Where It's Monday||5:03|
|12||I Should Be Lovin' This||2:27|
|13||Me 'N' My Baby||3:27|
- Drums – Niklas Aspholm
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals [Harmony] – Robin Olsson
- Engineer – Mårten Eriksson
- Executive-Producer – Hans Larsson
- Layout [Cover Lay-out] – Kenneth Skoglund
- Lead Vocals – Johan Blom (tracks: 7, 11)
- Mastered By – Mårten Eriksson, Åsa Winzell
- Mixed By – Joakim Arnell, Mårten Eriksson
- Organ – Geraint Watkins (tracks: 2 to 5, 8, 12, 13)
- Photography By – Lars Wigert
- Piano, Clavinet – Johan Blom
- Producer – Joakim Arnell
- Saxophone [Various], Vocals [Harmony] – Micke Finell
- Vocals [Lead & Harmony], Bass, Guitar [Various] – Joakim Arnell
- Written-By – Eddie Bush (tracks: 7), Joakim Arnell (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 8 to14), Mickey Jupp (tracks: 1, 5)
The Refreshments are: Joakim Arnell, Micke Finell, Johan Blom, Robin Olsson, Niklas Aspholm. Additional Musician: Geraint Watkins. Album recorded January 2001 at The Blue Room Studios, Gävle, Sweden.
Mastered at Polar Studios, Stockholm.
2 to 4, 6, 8 to 14. Arrow Music/Air Chrysalis Scand AB.
1, 5. Rondor.
7. Fort Knox.
A license product from Darrow Entertainment AB 2001.
- Barcode: 7391970228000
- Matrix / Runout: SDC POOLCD028 10408101
- Rights Society: BIEM / n©b
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6824
- Licensed From – Darrow Entertainment AB
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Darrow Entertainment AB
- Copyright (c) – Darrow Entertainment AB
- Pressed By – SDC
- Published By – Arrow Music AB
- Published By – Rondor Music International
- Published By – Fort Knox Music, Inc.
- Published By – Air Chrysalis Scandinavia AB
- Recorded At – The Blue Room, Gävle
- Mastered At – Polar Studios
Album 2001 14 Songs. The Refreshments. Rock & Roll Refreshments: все альбомы, включая Rock'n'Roll Stage Show , Selling The Old House , The Refreshments - Real Rock 'n' Roll и другие. Real Songs On Real Instruments, 2001. Real Rock 'N' Roll. The Refreshments - Real Rock 'N' Roll 2019. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Rock 'n' Roll. Страна: Швеция. Joakim Arnell - Vocals, Bass Johan Blohm - Vocals, Piano Jonas Goransson - Guitars, Vocals Mats Forsberg - Drums. Songs in album The Refreshments - Real Rock 'N' Roll 2019. The Refreshments - Packin' Up. The Refreshments - A Sight For Sore Eyes. The Refreshments - Blang Dang Thang. The Refreshments - Lonely Heart. The Refreshments - Out In The Country. Listen free to The Refreshments Real Songs On Real Instruments I Should Be Lovin' This, One Dance, One Rose, One Kiss and more. 14 tracks 52:10. The band split up in 1997, after releasing the album The Bottle and Fresh Horses and breaking from Mercury Records, their record label. Lead singer Roger Clyne and P. Naffah regrouped to form Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers. Buddy Edwards is now a writer and has published his first nov read more. The Refreshments are: Joakim Arnell, Micke Finell, Johan Blom, Robin Olsson, Niklas Aspholm. Additional Musician: Geraint Watkins. Album recorded January 2001 at The Blue Room Studios, Gävle, Sweden. Mastered at Polar Studios, Stockholm. by: 2 to 4, 6, 8 to 14. Real Songs on Real Instruments. Released: Jan 2019. Label: Darrow. Features Song Lyrics for The Refreshments's Real Songs On Real Instruments album. One Dance One Rose One Kiss Lyrics. The Refreshments Lyrics provided by . Do you like this album Leave a review. Primary Artists The Refreshments. More The Refreshments Sweden albums. Wow Factor. Highways & Byways. Show all albums by The Refreshments Sweden