Soloist, Tenor Saxophone – Billy Swann
|9||These Castle Children||7:34|
|10||These Castle Children||7:10|
|11||Antidote To Drydock||4:57|
|12||Antidote To Drydock||4:51|
|13||Under Dali's Wing||3:08|
|14||Under Dali's Wing||3:05|
|RRR 010||The Muffins||185 (LP, Album)||Random Radar Records||RRR 010||US||1981|
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals, Noises [Mysterious Low Noises] – Billy Swann
- Coordinator [Reissue Coordination By] – Steven Feigenbaum
- Design [CD Redesign], Graphics – Paula Millet
- Design [Original Cover Design By] – Jym Slavin
- Drums, Percussion, Saxophone [Sax], Voice [Vocal Noise], Liner Notes – Paul Sears
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Bill McCullough (tracks: 1 to 10), Steve Carr (tracks: 11 to 17)
- Flute [Flutes], Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet [Bb Clarinet], Alto Clarinet – Tom Scott
- Guest [With], Clarinet [Clarinet Shuffling, Shouting And Squeaking] – Dave Golub (tracks: 2 to 4)
- Guest [With], Performer [Shuffling And Shouting] – George Daoust (tracks: 4)
- Guest [With], Piano [Prepared Piano], Guitar, Violin, Electronics [Harmonizing] – Fred Frith (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7 to 9)
- Mixed By [Remixed By] – Dave Newhouse (tracks: 11 to 17), Paul Sears (tracks: 11 to 17), Steve Carr (tracks: 11 to 17), Steven Feigenbaum (tracks: 11 to 17)
- Photography By [Band Photo By] – Shawn Pruitt
- Piano, Organ, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet [Whisper Clarinet, Bb Clarinet], Bass Clarinet – Dave Newhouse
- Producer [Produced By] – Fred Frith (tracks: 1 to 10)
Recorded September 24-28, 1980 at Track Recorders.
CD premastered at SAE.
Tracks #1-10 are the original <185> stereo recordings.
Tracks #11-17 were remixed from the original 16 track master tapes at Hit And Run Studios, April 2-3 1995.
No composer information given on this release.
© 1996 The Muffins
℗ 1996 Cuneiform Records
Made in USA
Packaged in a standard jewel case with 4-page booklet.
- Barcode (Text): 0 45775 50132 1
- Barcode (String): 045775501321
- Matrix / Runout: CUNEIFORM 55013 <01> U.S. OPTICAL DISC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L761
- Mould SID Code: none
- Copyright (c) – The Muffins
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cuneiform Records
- Recorded At – Track Recorders
- Remixed At – Hit And Run Studios
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
- Manufactured By – U.S. Optical Disc
Toska Fire by the Silo 2018 FULL ALBUM - Продолжительность: 1:04:38 SonicWavePassenger Music Recommended for Muffins were an American Maryland-based progressive rockavant-jazz group. They were formed in Washington, DC in the early 1970s and recorded four albums before disbanding in 1981. In 1998 the group reformed and recorded a further five albums and a DVD. The Muffins played at Symphony Space on Broadway in NYC with Marion Brown in 1979, and also performed at a number of festivals, starting with the ZU Manifestival in New York City in 1978, The Villa Celimontana festival in Rome, Italy in 2000, two. Songs in album The Muffins - 185 1981. The Muffins - Angle Dance. The Muffins - Antidote To Dry-Dock. The Muffins - Zoom Resume. The Muffins - Horsebones. The Muffins - Subduction. The Muffins - Dream Beat. The Muffins - Under Dali's Wing. The Muffins - These Castle Children. The Muffins - Queenside. The Muffins - Street Dogs. The Muffins - Angle. Album 1981 17 Songs. The Muffins. Not as convincing as the previous effort, 185 remains a good album. For its CD reissue on Cuneiform, the group added remixes for seven of 11 original tracks. They mostly tune out Frith's embellishments and artistic vision to bring the pieces back to a live Muffins lineup - a good idea in principle, except the compositions lose much of their audacity in the process. It is still interesting to hear how the group would have recorded it 15 years later, especially since it is not done to the detriment of the original LP, fully included. 185 by The Muffins, released 01 January 1996 1. Angle Dance 2. Antidote To Dry-Dock 3. Zoom Resume 4. Horsebones 5. Subduction 6. Dream Beat 7. Under Dali's Wing 8. These Castle Children 9. Queenside 10. Street Dogs 11. Angle Dance 12. AntidoteTo Drydock 13. Zoom Resume 14. Horsebones 15. Under Dali's Wing 16. Queenside 17. These Castle Children Originally released in 1981, just before the band's demise, 185 contains some of the last & some of the finest work from the band's original lifetime, by this amazing live ensemble. 185 has their most intricate, work and it also features the best sonics of any of their albums. 185 is a music studio album recording by THE MUFFINS Canterbury SceneProgressive Rock released in 1981 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. CD Cuneiform Records - 55013 1996, US With 7 bonus tracks. Buy THE MUFFINS 185 Music. More places to buy THE MUFFINS music online. Listen free to The Muffins 185 Angle Dance, Antidote to Drydock and more. 10 tracks 41:18. The muffins - 185. Jazz music community with review and forums. 1 rating 0 review. Album 1981. Filed under Fusion By THE MUFFINS. Angle Dance, 04:11. Antidote to Dry-dock, 04:58. Now playing: The Blinding Lights TheWeeknd - Blinding Lights. Хит FM. Michael Jackson Beat It