|2||Heroes And Villains|
Written-By – Van Dyke Parks
- Engineer – Ken Lockert
- Producer – The Beach Boys
- Written-By – Brian Wilson
1st Scranton, PA pressing with "Ken Lockert Engineered it" misprinted on the label. 2nd pressings correctly credit Jim Lockert.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 45-57020
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 45-57021
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Variant 1): 45-57020-F1 #3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Variant 1): 45-57021-G2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Variant 2): 45-57020-F3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Variant 2): 45-57021-G4 #2
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Sea Of Tunes Publishing Co.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Scranton
Текст песни: Ive been in this town so long that back in the city Ive been taken for lost and gone And unknown for a long long time Fell in love years and Villains - The Beach Boys. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Heroes and villains Just see what you've done. Stand or fall I know there Shall be. Heroes And Villains - Продолжительность: 4:53 Beach Boys 202 364. THE BEATLES - BEATLES FOR SALE Original - Продолжительность: 34:58 BeatlesLOVERS the video for Heroes and Villains from The Beach Boys's The Very Best of The Beach Boys for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Learn more. Recent Listening Trend. Heroes and Villains is a song written and produced by Brian Wilson with words by Van Dyke Parks, recorded by the American rock band the Beach Boys. Envisioned as a three-minute music comedy, it was the follow-up single to the group's Good Vibrations 1966 and intended as the centerpiece to the unfinished album Smile. After the album was shelved, the song was rearranged and issued as a single in July 1967 with You're Welcome as the B-side. It charted at number 12 on the Billboard Hot 100. To some an unfinished masterpiece, to others just unfinished, the Beach Boys' Heroes and Villains was to be the centerpiece of the abandoned Smile album. Consumed by theTo some an unfinished masterpiece, to others just unfinished, the Beach Boys' Heroes and Villains was to be the centerpiece of the abandoned Smile album. Consumed by the Read More. Produced by. The Beach Boys. Release Date. July 24, 1967. Heroes and Villains Stereo. This track is not available in Russian Federation - Learn more