|4||Throw That Beat In The Garbage Can||4:30|
|6||Nip It In The Bud||3:32|
- Accordion – Charles Rocket
- Art Direction, Design – Simon Levy
- Coordinator [Coordination] – Gloria Veronica Robinson
- Crew [Live Sound Engineer] – Mo Slotin
- Crew [Monitors] – Lyle Chernoff
- Crew [Roadie] – Keith Bennett
- Drums – Yogi Horton
- Engineer – Butch Jones
- Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Organ – Ricky Wilson
- Illustration – Desiree Rohr
- Keyboards, Bass, Drums, Organ, Piano, Marimba, Guitar – Keith Strickland
- Management – Gary Kurfirst
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Steve Scales
- Producer, Bass [Frestless], Synthesizer, Guitar, Percussion – David Byrne
- Saxophone – Ralph Carney, Roberto Arron
- Trumpet – David Buck
- Vocals – Cindy Wilson, Fred Schneider
- Vocals, Keyboards, Bass, Organ, Other [Bird Calls] – Kate Pierson
- Written-By – C. Wilson (tracks: A1, B1, B3), F. Schneider (tracks: A1, A3), K. Pierson (tracks: A2 to B1), K. Strickland, R. Wilson (tracks: A1, A3 to B3), R. Waldrop (tracks: A2)
Similar to Los Angeles pressing The B-52's - Mesopotamia, but no promo stamp or hype sticker on cover.
Recorded at Blank Tape Studios. New York, September 1981.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
©℗ 1982 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-23641-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Etched): MINI•2•3641-LW1•
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Etched): MINI•2•3641-LW2•
- Matrix / Runout (Sides 1 & 2, Stamped): STERLING ✲
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Published By – Boo-fant Tunes, Inc.
- Recorded At – Blank Tape Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
Mesopotamia is an EP by new wave band the B-52's. It was produced by David Byrne of Talking Heads and was originally planned to be the band's third studio album. Due to conflicts with Byrne and record label pressure, recording sessions were aborted prematurely and only six of ten songs to be completed were released as a shorter than originally intended LP. The record was distributed as a 12 EP by Warner Bros. in the US and by Island Records on vinyl and cassette in the UK and other non-US markets. The B-52's - Mesopotamia. booboobay1. The B-52's Dance this mess around Album Version - Продолжительность: 4:37 Clasicos de la Disco 2 231 045. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. The B-52's - Mesopotamia 1982. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. New Wave. The B-52's. Songs in album The B-52's - Mesopotamia 1982. The B-52's - Loveland. The B-52's - Deep Sleep. The B-52's - Cake. The B-52's - Throw That Beat In The Garbage Can. The B-52's - Nip It In The Bud. Watch the video for Mesopotamia from The B-52's's Time Capsule for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The B-52's are an American rock band that formed in 1976 in Athens, Georgia, United States. A major part of the new wave scene, the band started out as Fred Schneider vocals, Kate Pierson vocals, organ, Cindy Wilson vocals, bongos, Ricky Wilson guitar, and Keith Strickland drums. After Ricky Wilson died in 1985, Strickland replaced him as a guitarist. They're perhaps best known for their 1978 single Rock Lobster and their 1989 pop smash Love Shack. Текст песни: Turn your watch, turn your watch back About a hundred thousand years A hundred thousand years Ill meet you by the third 1982 6 Songs. Mesopotamia - EP. After setting dancefloors alight and funny bones aquiver in 1979-1980 with their first two albums, The B-52's and Wild Planet, the B-52's seemed to run out of gas soon after, issuing a stopgap remix mini-album, Party Mix, in 1981, and then turning in another stopgap mini in this lackluster set, produced by David Byrne, who must have. seemed like a good choice, although his sense of humor is less zany, if just as weird, as that of the B's. Mesopotamia Cass, Album. Island Records, Island Records. ICT 4006, 846 239-4. Does anybody know whether there's a slight variation in mix of the track 3 Mesopotamia from the UK to the US versions of this album. The youtube video sounds like it has doubled up vocals and sounds much more trippy than the CD I have of the American release. Rispondi Visualizza 1 risposta Avvertimi 1 Helpful. Released 1982. Mesopotamia Tracklist. Loveland Lyrics. Deep Sleep Lyrics. Mesopotamia Lyrics. Cake Lyrics. The B-52s styled as The B-52's prior to 2008 are an American new wave band formed in Athens, Georgia, in 1976. The original line-up consisted of Fred Schneider vocals, percussion, Kate Pierson vocals, keyboards, Cindy Wilson vocals, percussion, Ricky Wilson guitar, and Keith Strickland drums, guitar, keyboards. Ricky Wilson died from AIDS-related illness in 1985, and Strickland switched from drums to lead guitar. The band also added touring members for albums and live performances