|7||Life During Wartime|
|14||Memories Can't Wait|
|SRK 6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album, Win)||Sire||SRK 6076||US||1979|
|SRK 6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album, LA )||Sire||SRK 6076||US||1979|
|SRK 6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album, Emb)||Sire||SRK 6076||US||Unknown|
|2C 070 63108||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (LP, Album)||Sire||2C 070 63108||France||1979|
|M5S-6076||Talking Heads||Fear Of Music (Cass, Album)||Sire||M5S-6076||Canada||1979|
- Backing Band – David Byrne (tracks: A1)
- Backing Vocals – Brian Eno (tracks: A1), Julie Last (tracks: A1), The Sweetbreathes (tracks: B1)
- Band – Chris Frantz, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison, Tina Weymouth
- Concept By – David Byrne
- Concept By [Help] – Jerry Harrison
- Congas – Ari (tracks: A1, A5), Gene Wilder (tracks: A1, A5)
- Design Concept [Cover] – Jerry Harrison
- Engineer [Atlantic Assistant] – Tom Heid
- Engineer [Hit Factory Assistant] – Chris Martinez
- Engineer [Hit Factory] – Joe Barbaria
- Engineer [Record Plant Assistant] – Julie Last
- Engineer [Record Plant Mobile, Atlantic, Record Plant] – Rod O'Brian
- Engineer [RPM] – Neil Teeman
- Guitar – Robert Fripp (tracks: A1)
- Management – Gary Kurfirst
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Photography By [Thermograph Heat Sensitive] – Jimmy Garcia
- Producer – Brian Eno, Talking Heads
- Written-By – B. Eno (tracks: A1), David Byrne, H. Ball (tracks: A1)
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Jerry Harrison
- Electronics [Treatments], Producer – Brian Eno
- Engineer – Neil Teeman, Rod O'Brian
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Martinez, Tim Heid
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mastered By [Lp] – Greg Calbi
- Performer – Chris Frantz, Jerry Harrison, Tina Weymouth
- Performer, Written-By – David Byrne
- Photography By [Thermograph] – Jimmy Garcia
- Producer – Talking Heads
- Recorded By, Mixed By [Additional] – Joe Barbaria
The Birds on Track 11 Recorded at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Brisbane, Australia
All basic tracks recorded at Chris & Tina's loft in Long Island City, with the Record Plant Remote Truck on April 22 and May 6 1979
Originally mastered at Sterling Sound
CDD Pre-Mastering by WCI Record Group℗ © 1979 Sire Records Company.
All Basic tracks recorded at Chris and Tina's Loft in Long Island City
with The Record Plant Remote Truck on April 22 and May 6, 1979
Additional Recording and Mixing: Hit Factory, Atlantic Studios, RPM Sound Studios, Record Plant
All selections Published by Index Music/Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. except:
A1 - Index Music/Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc./E.G. Music, Ltd.
- Label Code: S144071
- Barcode: 0 7599-27428-2
- Recorded At – Chris And Tina's Loft, Long Island
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – RPM Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Mixed At – RPM Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Record Company – Sire Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
Listen album. Album 1979 11 Songs. 3ий студийный альбом Talking Heads. Ultimate Rock. Talking Heads - Paper. Fear of Music, the third album by Talking Heads, begins at maximum velocity and minimum warmth. Pop Heads - Fear Of Music 1979. Talking Heads' third album moved further away from their original post-punk sound to darker, more dystopian subject matter. Talking Heads - Life During Wartime. The album reached number 21 on the Billboard 200 and number 33 on the UK Albums Chart, and spawned the singles Life During Wartime, I Zimbra, and Cities. To favorites 8 Download album. They experimented with their songwriting process instead of working from Byrnes compositions, they entered the studio cold, jamming together until the shape of something promising emerged. Learn more. Its notable, then, that Talking Heads utilized discos throbbing bass-aided intensity all over their third studio album, Fear of Music. Fear of Music is the third studio album by American new wave band Talking Heads, released on 3 August 1979 on Sire Records. PKF-1023. Though Fear of Music is musically distinct from its predecessors, it's mostly because of the use of minor keys that give the music a more ominous sound. We like some disco, frontman David Byrne wrote in the liner notes to Once in a Lifetime: The Best of the Talking Heads. In the case, the album title wouldnt be about a fear of music, it would be Fear Of music. WMG от лица компании Rhino Warner LatinAutor, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, CMRRA, Warner Chappell, ASCAP, UNIAO BRASILEIRA 1979 11 Songs. Продать эту версию. By titling their third album Fear of Music and opening it with the African rhythmic experiment I Zimbra, complete with nonsense lyrics by poet Hugo Ball, Talking Heads make the record seem more of a departure than it is. New Wave. Talking Heads. SRK 6076 NPC. There is a theory that you can preface the one-word-title songs with Fear of Fear of Cities , Fear of Air , Fear of Heaven etc. Fear of music - rooted in the racism and homophobia that drove parts of the anti-disco movement - had peaked in a violent, public fervor. 11 tracks 40:24. Listen free to Talking Heads Fear of Music I Zimbra, Mind and more. Songs in album Talking Heads - Fear Of Music 1979. Some of it was radical, camp, silly, and disposable. Fear of Music is the third studio album by American rock band Talking Heads, released on August 3, 1979 by Sire Records. Talking Heads - Memories Can't Wait. It was recorded at locations in New York City during April and May 1979 and was produced by the quartet and Brian Eno. Fear of Music. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. WMG от лица компании Rhino Warner LatinAutor, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, CMRRA, Warner Chappell, ASCAP, UNIAO BRASILEIRA of music - rooted in the racism and homophobia that drove parts of the anti-disco movement - had peaked in a violent, public fervor. Recent Listening Trend. Fear Of Music Dual Disc. Talking Heads Fear Of Music Full Album 1979. Fear Of Music Cass, Album. Talking Heads - Memories Can't Wait. Talking Heads - Mind. Congas, funk guitar, chirping synths: Everything is in motion, and yet curiously, nothing seems to be moving. About Fear of Music. Fear of Music - Talking Heads. Talking Heads - I Zimbra. Talking Heads' third album moved further away from their original post-punk sound to darker, more dystopian subject matter. Fear of Music Q&A. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Talking Heads. Fear of Music can be read, in part, as an attempt to throw buckets of conceptual cold water on everything that had made the Talking Heads beloved, or to at least submit it to rigorous forensic testing. Talking Heads - Cities