|1||–Mood II Swing||Sunlight In My Eyes|
|2||–Danell Dixon||Dance, Dance|
|3||–Tears Of Velva||The Way I Feel (4 Daye Mix)|
|4||–Gerideau||Take A Stand (Smack "Rain Vibe" Remix)|
Remix – Smack
|5||–Johnny Dangerous||Emerald City (Dangerous Club Mix)|
|6||–Mood II Swing Feat. Carol Sylvan||Closer (Swing To Mood Dub)|
|7||–The Ananda Project||Straight Magic (Wamdue Kids Jazz Mix)|
|KCD-580||Slow To Speak||Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams, New York City (CD, Comp, Mixed)||King Street Sounds||KCD-580||US||2012|
|KSS 580||Slow To Speak||Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams New York City (2x12", Comp, Ltd, Cle)||King Street Sounds||KSS 580||US||2012|
|IMFYL038||Slow To Speak||Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams, New York City (CD, Comp, Mixed)||Music 4 Your Legs||IMFYL038||Japan||2012|
- Compiled By, Other [Effects], Other [Overdubs] – Slow To Speak
- Cover, Photography – Adam Gibbons
- Executive Producer – Hisa Ishioka
- Liner Notes – Charlene DeSalle
- Mastered By – Dietrich Schoenemann
- Producer – Eddie Perez (tracks: C1), Kumiko McDougald (tracks: D1), Yahya McDougald (tracks: D1)
- Producer, Mixed By – John Ciafone (tracks: A1, A2), Johnny Dangerous (tracks: C2), Lem Springsteen (tracks: A1, A2)
- Written-By – Heather Johnson (tracks: D2), J. Duke (tracks: D1), John Holiday (tracks: C2), Kerri Chandler (tracks: D1)
- Written-By, Producer – Danell Dixon (tracks: B)
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – Chris Brann (tracks: D2)
Project Kon.cept: S.F.C.
Layout / Design: Kenny Harris
A-Side recorded at Lower Level. A Frank Luz (BMI) / Moody Black Keys (BMI). ℗ & © 1994 Nite Grooves.
B-Side Kikala Bass (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP). ℗ & © 1994 Nite Grooves.
C-Side, Track 1 Dis-tinct Echo Music (BMI). ℗ & © 1993 Music Station. Under License from Music Station / Famous Records.
C-Side, Track 2 Foremost Poets Publishing (BMI) / Nite Beat (BMI). ℗ & © 1994 King Street Sounds.
D-Side, Track 1 True Vibes (BMI) / Champion Music (BMI). ℗ & © 1995 King Street Sounds.
D-Side, Track 2 Kissing U (ASCAP) / Chrysalis Music (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP). ℗ & © 1998 Nite Grooves.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side A): KSS-580 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side B): KSS-580 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side C): KSS-580 C DS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side D): KSS-580 D
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label A): KSS-580-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label B): KSS-580-B
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label C): KSS-580-C
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label D): KSS-580-D
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Copyright (c) – King Street Sounds
- Mastered At – Complete Mastering
- Produced For – Mood II Swing Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Gregory Ruben Entertainment, Inc.
- Published By – A Frank Luz Publishing
- Published By – Moody Black Keys
- Published By – King Grooves
- Published By – Disc-Tinct Echo Music
- Licensed From – Music Station
- Distributed By – Hi's Production USA, Inc.
- Produced For – Smack Productions
- Published By – Foremost Poets Publishing
- Published By – Nite Beat
- Published By – True Vibes
- Published By – Champion Music
- Produced For – Wamdue Productions
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
House, Deep House, Garage House. Recorded live at Dope Jams NYC to 12 tape n 3 Technics SL-110A turntables, Alpha Recording System ARS-4100 Mixer and Alpha Recording Systems ARS-3500 Modified Isolator. Politique du Vendeur. PLEASE CLICK THE View Seller Terms LINK AND READ EVERYTHING CONCERNING YOUR AREA OF THE WORLD BEFORE ASKING ABOUT SHIPPING COSTS, OFFERING OR ORDERING. The album is graced with a mix from Dope Jam's in-house production duo Slow to Speak it's excellent, as you would expect from DJs who have dedicated their professional lives to the more impassioned end of the house spectrum. But the collection features the full cuts as well, which deserve to be heard in their entirety-after all, it's not for nothing that the term classics features in the release's title. Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams is the definitive collection of King Street Sounds monumental contributionsa testament to what NYC once was, and what it can be once more. Classics House Grooves: Dope Jams NYC. A culmination of over 35 years combined experience, Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams utilizes the classic deep house sound of Americas cultural epicenter & infuses it with an uncompromising artistic militancy that screams through the mix full-forced party-rocking fervor. Kenny Bobien, DJ Pierre, Johnny Dangerous and many more, Dope Jams ode to King Street sets aside the delicate programming niceties of restraint & conservative lis. Compiled By, Effects, Overdubs. Slow To Speak. Cover, Photography. Adam Gibbons 2. Executive Producer. Hisa Ishioka. Liner Notes. Charlene DeSalle. DATABASE: music stats QUERIES: 0 Hide. No queries were run. HTTP HEADERS Show. HTTP ACCEPT. Genre: Electronic Album: Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams, New York City Country: US Released: 2012 Style: House, Deep House, Garage House MP3 version RAR size: 1815 mb FLAC version RAR size: 1294 mb WMA version RAR size: 1894 mb Rating: 4. 4 Votes: 204 Other Formats: AHX AAC MMF AU DTS VQF VOX. The album included the following session artists: Effects, Other. Mastered By. Dietrich Schoenemann. Slow To Speak - Coro 'Kaoz 6:23' Dark Mix mp3. Slow To Speak - Hiroshi's Dub Joe Claussell Bonus Groove mp3. Slow To Speak - Closer King Street Moody Club mp3. SLOW TO SPEAK classic houseby Pablo In My Eyes. A2Closer Swing To Mood Dub. B1Dance, Dance. C1Take A Stand Smack Rain Vibe Mix. C2Emerald City Dangerous Cub Mix. D1Way I Feel 4 Daye Mix. D2Straight Magic Wamdue Kids Jazz Mix. Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams New York City. King Street Item No: 649288. Vinyl 2x12 2012, US Original Used Vinyl Vinyl: VG, Cover: VG