|1||You've Got A Lot On Your Mind||3:27|
|2||So Far So Good||3:14|
|6||Misty's Beside Herself||2:50|
|7||Take It Easy||2:32|
|9||Neither Here Nor There||2:12|
|10||So Far So Good||3:13|
|11||Misty's Beside Herself||2:49|
|13||We've Come This Far||1:23|
|16||You Don't Need Excuses To Be Good||3:42|
|18||Neither Here Nor There||2:11|
|19||13 (Under A Bad Sign)||2:00|
|21||13 (Under A Bad Sign)||2:01|
|22||Keep Swinging (Downtown)||3:38|
|YEP-2392, LP YEP-2392, mur 058||Sloan||Commonwealth (LP, Red + LP, 180 + CD + Album)||Yep Roc Records, Yep Roc Records, Murderecords||YEP-2392, LP YEP-2392, mur 058||USA & Canada||2014|
|YEP-2392, MUR 058||Sloan||Commonwealth (CD, Album)||Yep Roc Records, Murderecords||YEP-2392, MUR 058||US||2014|
|CD-YEP-2392||Sloan||Commonwealth (CD, Album, Promo)||Yep Roc Records||CD-YEP-2392||US||2014|
- Backing Vocals – Alistair Scott, Claire Poulter-Baker, Francisco Murphy, Helen Jacob-Bayly, Mackenzie Goodwin, Santiago Murphy, Stirling Scott, Tommy
- Cello, Viola – Kevin Fox
- Design, Artwork – Sloan
- Engineer – Ryan Haslett
- Illustration [Playing Card Illustrations] – Steve Manale
- Keyboards, Vocals, Percussion, Piano [Pocket Piano] – Gregory Macdonald
- Layout – Simon Evers
- Management – Chip Sutherland, Mike Nelson
- Mastered By – Joao Carvalho
- Mixed By – Ryan Haslett, Sloan
- Performer [Additional Musical Contributions], Producer [Additional Production Contributions] – Gregory Macdonald
- Performer [All Songs Performed By... Except] – Sloan
- Performer [Sloan Is] – Andrew Scott , Chris Murphy , Jay Ferguson , Patrick Pentland
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Vicky Lam
- Photography By [Gatefold Photography] – Catherine Stockhausen
- Producer – Ryan Haslett, Sloan
- Songwriter – Sloan
- Trombone – Christian Overton
- Trumpet – Maria Pettler, Steve Dyte
- Violin – Karen Graves
Comes with a download code.
Packaged in a gatefold tip-on sleeve.
Includes a 4-page insert with lyrics and credits.
℗ & © 2014 Sloan (Two Minutes For Music, Ltd.)
Recorded at Sloan Studio, Toronto Feb. 2013 - Jan. 2014.
Mixed at Sloan Studio, Toronto Dec. 2013 - Feb. 2014.
Mastered at Joao Carvalho Mastering, Toronto.
Layout by Simon Evers at Berkeley Star House.
Track durations not listed on release.
- Barcode (Scan): 634457239210
- Barcode: 6 34457 23921 0
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout): 121600E1/A LP YEP 2392
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout): 121600E2/A LP YEP 2392
- Matrix / Runout (C side runout): 121600E3/A LP YEP 2392
- Matrix / Runout (D side runout): 121600E4/A LP YEP 2392
- Matrix / Runout (CD matrix): A70910 LP YEP 2392/CD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J54
- Rights Society: SOCAN
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sloan
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Two Minutes For Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sloan
- Copyright (c) – Two Minutes For Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – Yep Roc Records
- Manufactured By – Redeye
- Distributed By – Redeye
- Recorded At – Sloan Studios
- Mixed At – Sloan Studios
- Mastered At – Joao Carvalho Mastering
- Published By – Two Minutes For Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 121600E
- Pressed By – GZ Media – A70910
Commonwealth is the eleventh studio album by Canadian rock band, Sloan. In 2013, the band revealed plans for a double album, with each of the four sides featuring a solo suite by a different band member. In May 2014, it was announced that the new album would be titled Commonwealth and would be released in September 2014. On July 14, 2014, the band announced the official release date for the album September 9 and released the album's lead single, Keep Swinging Downtown. The album's cover was. Commonwealth by Sloan, released 09 September 2014 1. Sloan - We've Come This Far 2. Sloan - You've Got A Lot On Your Mind 3. Sloan - Three Sisters 4. Sloan - Cleopatra 5. Sloan - Neither Here Nor There 6. Sloan - Carried Away 7. Sloan - So Far So Good 8. Sloan - Get Out 9. Sloan - Misty's Beside Herself 10. Sloan - What's Inside 14. Sloan - Keep Swinging Downtown 15. Sloan - Forty-Eight Portraits Sloan is without doubt the most truly democratic group in the annals of rock, with Jay Ferguson, Chris Murphy, Patrick Pentland, and Andrew Scott all contributing original compositions to each record, equal partners with equal say over every aspect of their work. Commonwealth - Sloan. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Tracklist: 1. Weve Come This Far, 2. Youve Got A Lot On Your Mind, 3. Three Sisters, 4. Cleopatra, 5. Neither Here Nor There, 6. Carried Away, 7. So Far So Good, 8. Get Out, 9. Mistys Beside Herself, 10. You Dont Need Excuses To Be Good, 11. 13 Under A Bad Sign, 12. Take It Easy, 13. Whats Inside, 14. Keep Swinging Downtown, 15. Forty-Eight Portraits. Recording Location. Sloan Studio, Toronto. Submit Corrections. Album Moods. Earnest Sparkling Summery AmiableGood-Natured Exuberant Happy Literate Whimsical Wry Boisterous Celebratory Confident Fun Innocent Quirky Rousing Sophisticated Witty Aggressive Bittersweet Energetic Naive Passionate Rambunctious Sentimental Sweet Raucous Gentle Lush Melancholy Rowdy Wistful Cheerful Gleeful Playful Springlike. Album Themes. AffectionFondness Affirmation Hanging Out Mischief Yearning Youth. Album 2014 15 Songs. More By Sloan. A Sides Win Singles 1992-2005. Songs in album Sloan - Commonwealth 2014. Sloan - We've Come This Far. Sloan - You've Got A Lot On Your Mind. Sloan - Three Sisters. Sloan - Cleopatra. Sloan - Neither Here Nor There. Sloan - Carried Away. Sloan - So Far So Good. Sloan - Get Out. Sloans Commonwealth was released in 2014, and marks the bands second double album at least on vinyl. This time around, they moved away from their standard method of total band democracy, and instead claimed a single side of each LP for themselves. The four cards on the album cover represent the band members: Jay Ferguson is the King of Diamonds, Chris Murphy is the King of Hearts, Patrick Pentland is the King of Shamrocks not clubs, as Pentland is of Irish origin, and Andrew Scott is the King of Spades. Each band member is the master of that particular side, so each members contribution. Commonwealth, their eleventh studio album and first in three years, following graceful career highlight The Double Cross, pays titular homage to both the bands Canadian heritage and their democratic songwriting partnership. It also manages to break new ground, no small feat when you consider theyve been at this for a quarter-century: instead of their usual mishmash of each members compositions, each of the bands four members has one full side to themselves, all coming together to make up a sprawling double album. There's signature traits that have marked each Sloan album since their 1994 breakthrough Twice Removed. Sloan Format: Audio CD. Please retry. Show details. Buy the selected items together. This item:Commonwealth by Sloan Audio CD . Only 2 left in stock more on the way. Ships from and sold by . 12 by Sloan Audio CD . Only 7 left in stock more on the way. The Double Cross by Sloan Audio CD