|3||Trail Of My Feet||2:41|
|7||Where I Belong||4:05|
|9||No More Water||4:47|
|11||Youth Of Today||2:24|
- Backing Vocals, Trumpet, Tambourine – Sensi Simon (tracks: A2)
- Bass Guitar – Bob Ycar (tracks: A4)
- Clavinet [D6], Drum [Little Turkish Drum] – Pasbaum Samuel (tracks: A1)
- Djembe – La Zar (tracks: B5)
- Drums [Drumset] – Tango La Zar (tracks: A2, B1), Tango (tracks: A3), La Zar (tracks: A5, A6, B2, B3, B4)
- Drums [Drumset], Tambourine – Tango La Zar (tracks: A1)
- Drums, Trumpet, Trombone [Valve Trombone], Keyboards, Melodica – Simon (tracks: B5)
- Flugelhorn, Trombone [Valve Trombone], Keyboards – Sensi Simon (tracks: B1)
- Guitar – Alex (tracks: B5)
- Guitar, Bass Guitar – Alex (tracks: A3), Jah Buck (tracks: A5), Jah "Käptn" Alex (tracks: B1)
- Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboards – Alex (tracks: A2, B2, B4), Jah Alex (tracks: A6, B3)
- Kalimba, Vocals, Trumpet, Guiro – Sensi Simon (tracks: A1)
- Keyboards, Drums [Overdub], Trumpet, Trombone [Valve Trombone], Shaker – Sensi Simon (tracks: A4)
- Sampler [Bass] – Matthias Klein (tracks: A1)
- Trombone – Apollo P. (tracks: A6, B3, B4)
- Trumpet – Simon (tracks: A6, B3)
- Trumpet, Melodica, Tambourine – Simon (tracks: B4)
- Trumpet, Tambourine – Sensi (tracks: B2)
- Trumpet, Valve Trombone, Vocals, Keyboards, Tambourine – Sensi (tracks: A3)
- Trumpet, Valve Trombone, Vocals, Keyboards, Tambourine, Melodica – Sensi (tracks: A5)
- Vocals – Ric Biscane (tracks: A2)
- Written-By, Producer – Sensi Simon
A rhythm machine is used for Tracks A3, A4, A5 & B1.
Mastered with DMM technology.
"It is with great satisfaction that we present the first issue of the Mastertape recordings culled from the vaults of Studio Nine.
These 11 songs were recorded on 8-track analog tape between winter 2001 and spring 2003 and represent just a part of the Studio Nine output. Even some of the greatest moments have gone unrecorded in the haze of the weed.
Take it as we give it: whether it be for relaxing listening or for putting life into a party. You are all set to have a good time.
To achieve this very special warm, tasty and in some cases traditional sound, we were forced to use equipment which might be below today's digital studio standards. The mood and the music is worth occasional background noises, which might trouble the record buyer."
- Other (Etchings): DMM
- Label Code: LC 03059
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Published By – Mosquito Music
Introducing LP 'Selected Mastertapes' by Sensi Simon At Studio Nine. EU 1380 Ska Revival11 TRACKS: 1 No More Water 2 Youth Of Today 3 Where I Belong 4 The Squad 5 Trail Of My Feet 6 Soul 7 Drumball 8 Above Limit 9 Soul Dub 10 Part 1 11 Fight Song. List all items by Sensi Simon At Studio Nine. List all items from . Customers who bought this item also bought . See also releases of Sensi Simon, Studio Nine Band, The. The page does not contains any audio, text, video media material, protected by copyright law and does not contains any illegal MP3 content. Genre: Jazz, Reggae Performer: Sensi Simon Album: Selected Mastertapes Country: Germany Released: 2003 Style: Soul-Jazz, Reggae, Ska MP3 version RAR size: 1188 mb FLAC version RAR size: 1922 mb WMA version RAR size: 1253 mb Rating: 4. 4 Votes: 267 Other Formats: AAC AA AHX MP2 MP4 MMF WAV. MP3 album Sensi Simon At Studio Nine - Selected Mastertapes download description. It is with great satisfaction that we present the first issue of the Mastertape recordings culled from the vaults of Studio Nine. These 11 songs were recorded on 8-track analog tape between winter 2001 and spring 2003 and represent just a part of the Studio Nine output. This album was released in 2003 year. All track songs from this album Sensi Simon, Studio Nine Band, The - Selected Mastertapes You can not listen to this is not available here, download mp3 music, individually or the whole album. In studio record of this release Selected Mastertapes attended those artists: Sensi Simon Backing Vocals, Trumpet, Tambourine, tracks A2, Bob Ycar Bass Guitar, tracks A4, General P. Samuel Clavinet , Drum , tracks A1, Tango La Zar Djembe, tracks B5, Tango La Zar Drums , tracks A2, B1, Tango. Listen to Sensi Simon Radio featuring songs from Selected Mastertapes free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR. Selected Mastertapes. Release group by Sensi Simon at Studio Nine. Studio 9. LP - Elmo Records, . VORLP220. Overview . No More Water. Youth of Today. Where I Belong. The Squad. Trail of My Feet. Mastertapes is a BBC Radio 4 programme, presented by John Wilson, which discusses the making of significant rock albums. The featured artists are interviewed, in front of an audience, and perform exclusive live tracks, many of which are available on the programme's website. Each album is discussed over two half-hour programmes: the A side programme features the artist being interviewed by Wilson, with the B side programme featuring questions from the studio audience. Your Rating. Elmo Records, . Listen to music from Sensi Simon & The Studio Nine Band like Saddam Hussein, Bonehead & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Sensi Simon & The Studio Nine Band. Track name