|2||Allegro Appassionato In B Minor, Op.43 (Version For Cello And Orchestra) (1873/76)||3:46|
|4||II. Allegro Non Troppo - Cadenza - Molto Allegro||5:59|
|5||Cello Concerto No. 1 In A Minor, Op. 33||18:46|
|6||Cello Concerto No. 2 In D Minor, Op. 119||(17:47)|
|7||Romance In F Major, Op. 36 (Version For Cello And Orchestra)||3:05|
|9||I. Allegro Moderato E Maestoso - Andante Sostenuto||11:48|
|11||Suite In D Minor, Op. 16bis||(19:09)|
|13||Carnival Of The Animals: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan) (Arr. Paul Vidal For Cello And Orchestra) (1886/c. 1903)||3:17|
- Composed By – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Conductor – Marc Soustrot
- Cover – Denys Kuvaiev
- Liner Notes – Dominic Wells
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Cris Posslac, Daniel Fesquet
- Orchestra – Malmö Symphony Orchestra
- Photography – Christiaan Dirksen
- Photography By – Jean-Baptiste Millot
- Piano – Romain Descharmes
- Producer, Engineer, Edited By – Sean Lewis
Recorded 8-13 August 2016 at Malmö Live Concert Hall, Malmö, Sweden (venue is wrongly written on back cover).
Made In Germany.
Jewel case with outer paper cover.
First Category and title on paper cover, second Category and title in jewel case/booklet.
- Barcode: 747313373772
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Naxos Rights US, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Naxos Rights US, Inc.
- Recorded At – Malmö Live Concert Hall
- Published By – Edwin F. Kalmus & Co., Inc.