|1||T C Song||4:31|
|2||In The Mix||6:22|
Featuring – The Mighty Clouds Of JoyWritten-By – Stephen Cropper, Wilson Pickett
|4||Girl, Cut It Out|
Featuring – Wanda Rash
|5||I Keep Trying||3:50|
|6||Bucket Of Blood||4:14|
|7||Play Your Guitar, Brother Roger||4:27|
|8||The Break Song||5:50|
|23975-1, 1-23975||Roger||The Saga Continues... (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||23975-1, 1-23975||US||1984|
|WPCR-28665||Roger||The Saga Continues... (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCR-28665||Japan||2015|
|P-11493||Roger||The Saga Continues... (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||P-11493||Japan||1984|
|W1-23975||Roger||The Saga Continues... (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||W1-23975||US||1984|
|WQCP 1325||Roger||The Saga Continues... (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||WQCP 1325||Japan||2012|
- Arranged By – Billy Beck (tracks: A4), Larry Troutman, Roger Troutman
- Art Direction, Design – Simon Levy
- Backing Vocals – Bart Thomas, Billy Beck, Bobby Glover, Greg Jackson , Jannetta Boyce, Larry Hatcher, Mallia Franklin, Mark Thomas , Michael Jennings, Ray Davis, Roger Troutman, Shelley Smith, Shirley Murdock, The Mighty Clouds Of Joy, Tim Abrams, Varges Thomas, Wanda Rash, Zapp Troutman
- Bass – Zapp Troutman
- Drums – Lester Troutman
- Edited By – Chris Shepherd, Lester Troutman, Roger Troutman, Sherman Fleetwood, Zapp Troutman
- Engineer [@ Electric Lady] – Bruce Buchhalter, Rob Paustian
- Engineer [@ Fifth Floor Recording] – Jim Krause, Robin Jenney
- Engineer [@ Sound Room East] – Greg Reilly, John Jasczc
- Engineer [Recording, Mixing, Editing] – Chris Shepherd, Jerome Derrickson, Lester Troutman, Michael Jennings, Michael Warren, Ronnie Winton, Sherman Fleetwood, Tony Jackson
- Guitar – Ricardo Bray
- Horn [Solo] – Carl Cowen, Maceo Parker
- Horns – Carl Cowen, Jerome Derrickson, Larry Hatcher, Michael Jennings, Michael Warren
- Keyboards – Billy Beck, Greg Jackson , Roger Troutman, Sherman Fleetwood, Zapp Troutman
- Keyboards [Solo] – Billy Beck
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Roger Troutman
- Lead Vocals, Talkbox – Roger Troutman
- Mixed By – Billy Beck, Gregory Jackson, Larry Troutman, Lester Troutman, Roger Troutman, Sherman Fleetwood, Zapp Troutman
- Percussion, Congas [Conga Drums] – Larry Troutman, Lester Troutman, Robert Jones
- Photography By – John Sherrer
- Producer – Roger Troutman
- Producer [Assistant] – Billy Beck, Gregory Jackson, Lester Troutman, Zapp Troutman
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Billy Beck, Roger Troutman
- Written-By – Billy Beck (tracks: A4), Larry Troutman (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Roger Troutman (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
Recorded at Troutman Sound Labs, Studio A and Studio B, Dayton, Ohio; Sound Room East, Detroit, MI; Electric Lady Studio, New York, NY & Fifth Floor Recording Studio, Cincinnati, OH.
Made in Germany by WEA Musik GmbH.
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf.
(C) 1984 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
(P) 1984 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Issued with a custom printed inner sleeve containing credits and an image of the artist Roger.
- Matrix / Runout: R/S Alsdorf 923975-1 A X 6588 1-4 1-23975 A SH2 1 QB -19276-SH2 SLM
- Matrix / Runout: R/S Alsdorf 923975-1 B 1 23975 13 SH2 QB-19277-SH2 D SLM 6588-X
- Barcode: 0 7599-23975-1
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Rights Society: nⒸb
- Price Code: France: WE 361
- Price Code: Ⓤ
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Troutman Sound Labs
- Recorded At – Sound Room East
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Fifth Floor Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
The Saga Continues. is the second solo album recorded by funk musician Roger Troutman, released in 1984 on the Warner Bros. The album contains Troutman's cover of Wilson Pickett's In the Midnight Hour, which reached 34 on the U. R&B chart, as well as hits In the Mix and Girl Cut It Out, a duet with Wanda Rash. Like his previous solo offering, The Many Facets of Roger, Troutman and his band mates from Zapp, including brothers Lester, Larry and Terry, helped contribute to the album. Album 1984 8 Songs. Play Your Guitar, Brother in album Roger Troutman - The Saga Continues. Roger Troutman - In The Mix. Roger Troutman - Play Your Guitar, Brother Roger. Roger Troutman - The Break Song. Roger Troutman - I Keep Trying. Roger Troutman - Midnight Hour feat. The Mighty Clouds Of Joy. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Listen free to Roger The Saga Continues. In The Mix, Play Your Guitar, Brother Roger and more. 8 tracks 38:11. Well, in name, at least. Here is RZA, who executive produced the album, explaining its genesis on Beats 1: There was a young brother that was our deejay. He was working construction. I hired him to draw the Wu-Tang logo. His name was Allah Mathematics. And he always was in the shadows doing the learned how to make beats and produce and after a while-when I became a composer I became further and further away from the sound of Wu-Tang I mean I dont use the ASR-10 anymoreMathematics stayed right t. Precise Conner. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Album by Roger. In the Mix. was sampled in. Special Radio by KID FRESINO feat. iO 2015. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. In the Mix, 06:24. Play Your Guitar, Brother Roger, 04:28. The Break Song, 05:51. I Keep Trying, 03:52. Listen to The Saga Continues