|1||The Killing Ground (Trevaskis Long Mix)||12:39|
|2||Drifting (D58 Ambient Mix) (Remastered)||5:03|
|3||The Killing Ground (Trevaskis Dub)||11:10|
- Arranged By – Alan Wilder (tracks: 1,2)
- Artwork By – Tomjoke
- Edited By [Re-edited] – D58 (tracks: 3)
- Engineer [Additional] – Steve Lyon (tracks: 3)
- Music By – Alan Wilder (tracks: 3)
- Producer – Alan Wilder
- Producer [Additional] – D58, Paul Kendall (tracks: 1,2), Steve Lyon (tracks: 3)
- Remastered By – D58 (tracks: 3)
- Remix – D58
- Sound Designer – Paul Kendall (tracks: 1,2)
- Words By – Carla Trevaskis (tracks: 1,2), Joe Richardson (tracks: 1,2), Siobhan Lynch (tracks: 3)
On inside sleeve and disc label:
Tracks 1&2 arranged & produced by Alan Wilder, words by Joe Richardson & Carla Trevaskis. Additional production and sound design by Paul Kendall. Track 3 music & production by Alan Wilder, words by Siobhan Lynch. Additional production and engineering by Steve Lyon.
All tracks additional production and remix by D58 except track 3 remixed by D58 in February 2003, re-edited and remastered by D58. (P)2008 D58 Mixes. Release date this edition: November 7th, 2008. Artwork by Tomjoke.
On inside sleeve & disc label perimeter:
"This CD is for promotional usage only, no unauthorized copying, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting of this record allowed. (P)2008 D58 Mixes."
2016 repress with original 2008 artwork and release notes. Can be identified by matrix only. Other editions with the same catalog:
1. 2008 release with red disc.
2. 2008 release with misprinted brown disc.
3. 2008 release with misprinted purple disc
4. 2008 release with misprinted dark purple disc
5. 2016 repress (this release)
6. Misprinted sleeve, missing magenta colour channel
- Barcode (EAN-8 licence-free start digit 2): 2582 3677
- Matrix / Runout (Index matrix variant 1): CD-R 80 30150207
- Matrix / Runout (Index matrix variants 2 to 4, 6): ZE5977-CDR-A80A AZO
- Matrix / Runout (Moulded glass matrix variant 2): NOIOZ30Z8061832B1
- Matrix / Runout (Moulded glass matrix variant 3): NOIOZ30Z8061667A2
- Matrix / Runout (Moulded glass matrix variant 4): NOIOZ30Z8061255B2
- Matrix / Runout (Index matrix variant 5): RFD80M-79252 80 SC
- Matrix / Runout (Moulded glass matrix variant 5): ZAA705210559LA14
- Matrix / Runout (Index matrix variant 6): RFD80M-79239 80 7P
- Matrix / Runout (Index matrix variant 7): RFD80M-79252 80 N2
- Matrix / Runout (Moulded glass matrix variant 7): ZAA611091207RB07
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – D58 Mixes
Текст песни: A thief on the left and one on the right Up on the hill about twilight One lived forever, the other died While a thorny head hung to one the video for The Killing Ground from Recoil's SubHuman for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Killing Ground. Released: Aug Killing Ground may refer to: The Killing Ground film, a 1979 documentary film written by Brit Hume. The Killing Ground novel, a novel by Jack Higgins. Killing Ground film, a 2016 horror thriller film directed and written by Damien Power. Killing Ground novel, a novel by Steve Lyons based on the British television series Doctor Who. The Killing Ground, a song by Recoil on their album subHuman. Killing Ground, an album by Saxon. Recoil - The Killing Ground. Darío Emiliano Escobar. 2011 г. The Killing Ground Ambient Version. SubHuman Bonus Tracks. Recoil - The killing ground. On this page you can download song Recoil - The killing ground in mp3 and listen online. The Killing Ground. This song is by Recoil, features Joe Richardson and appears on the album subHuman 2007 and on the compilation album Selected 2010. A thief on the left and one on the rightUp on the hill about twilightOne lived forever, the other diedWhile a thorny head hung to one side. Two got to heaven from The Killing GroundWhen the Lord gets ready, the whip comes down. Appears On. Killing Ground plays with time quite a bit in the first half of the film, sometimes to good effect in building suspense. Sometimes this backfires and convolutes scenes, as when the same character appears in two scenes back to back at different points in time. Hey, I love when filmmakers mix things up, but it's also a fragile ethos. When it backfires, it just draws attention to itself. A lot of Killing Ground is like this. Does Killing Ground just stink No, it's a competent if not overly manipulative knock-off posing as an arty thriller. And that's just a little to ingenuous for me. Artist: Recoil. Album: Subhuman Deluxe Version, 2007. Provided to YouTube by Pias UK Limited. The Killing Ground Excerpt2010 Digital Remaster Recoil. Recoil: Selected. 2010 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Mute Records Ltd. Released on: 2010-01-01. Producer: Alan Wilder Composer: Alan Wilder Music Publisher: Carlin Music Corp Music Publisher: Chappel Inc Music Publisher: MUTE SONG LTD