Handclaps [Additional] – Andy Rotherham
|3||Built-in Bastard Radar||4:52|
Trumpet – Neil Yates
|5||Tumble Down The Years|
Guitar [Additional] – Pete Trewavas
Saxophone – Ben CastleTrumpet – Neil Yates
|rawsd 144||Marillion||Marillion.com (CD, Album)||Intact Records||rawsd 144||UK||1999|
|rawcd 144||Marillion||Marillion.com (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Intact Records||rawcd 144||Russia||1999|
|smrcd254||Marillion||Marillion.com (CD, Album, RE)||Sanctuary Midline, Intact Records||smrcd254||Europe||2005|
|rawsd 144-4||Marillion||Marillion.com (Cass, Album)||Koch International Poland||rawsd 144-4||Poland||1999|
|SMALP982||Marillion||Marillion.com (2xLP, Album, RE)||Madfish||SMALP982||UK & Europe||2012|
- Artwork [Laptop Dancing] – Justine Leyland
- Backing Vocals [Probably] – Pete, H
- Bass – Pete Trewavas
- Co-producer – Steven Wilson (tracks: 1,3,5,6,8)
- Cover [Sleeve] – Bill Smith Studio
- Drums, Percussion – Ian Mosley
- Guitar – Steve Rothery
- Keyboards – Mark Kelly
- Lyrics By – John Helmer (tracks: 1,6,7,8), Steve Hogarth (tracks: 2,3,4,5,8,9)
- Management – Rod Smallwood
- Mastered By – Simon Heyworth
- Mixed By – Nick Davis (tracks: 2,4,7), Steven Wilson (tracks: 1,3,5.6.8), Trevor Vallis (tracks: 9)
- Music By – Marillion
- Photography By – Carl Glover
- Photography By [Band] – Niels Van Iperen
- Piano [Additional], Percussion [Additional] – H
- Producer – Marillion
- Recorded By – Stewart Every
- Voice – Steve Hogarth
Written and Recorded at The Racket Club, Buckinghamshire, between December 1998 and August 1999.
1, 3, 5, 6 & 8 mixed at No Man's Land.
2, 4, 7 mixed at the Forge, Oswestry.
9 mixed at the Racket Club, Bucks.
℗ 1999 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Marillion under exclusive license to Castle Copyrights Ltd.
© 1999 Marillion. Copyright Control.
- Barcode: 7 894770 003681
- Matrix / Runout: 24605A MICROSERVICE 200/4107006-2 094679
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L362
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 540S
- Licensed From – Abril Multimídia Ltda.
- Licensed To – Castle Copyrights Ltd.
- Distributed By – Abril Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Marillion
- Copyright (c) – Marillion
- Manufactured By – Microservice
- Mixed At – No Man's Land
- Mixed At – The Forge Studios, Oswestry
- Mixed At – The Racket Club
- Recorded At – The Racket Club
- Mastered At – Chop 'Em Out
Marillion with friends from the orchestra - the album. Now available. Featuring in praise of folly, sam morris and emma halnan. Nine classic marillion tracks, re-imagined. Watch the video for estonia here. Get the latest news direct from the band sign up for our eweb newsletter. 23 June 2020. is the eleventh studio album by the British neo-progressive rock band Marillion, released on 18 October 1999 by their own label, Intact Records, and distributed by Castle Communications. It was the last of the three recordings the band made on a contract with the latter between being dropped by EMI Records in 1995 and eventually becoming independent in the 2000s. Marillion: все альбомы, включая Made Again 2020 , With Friends from the Orchestra , Cannibal Surf Babe и другие. Marillion - 1999. To favorites 5 Download album. Listen album. Progressive Rock. Neo Prog. Marillion : . Band Name Marillion. Album Name . Type Album. 发布日期 十月 1999. 出版公司 Sanctuary Records. Album 1999 9 Songs. Try it to music from Marillion like Kayleigh - 2017 Remaster, Kayleigh & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from is a music studio album recording by MARILLION Neo-ProgProgressive Rock released in 1999 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette