Producer – Nick Venet
|2||Love Has No Pride|
Producer – John Boylan
|4||Silver Threads And Golden Needles|
Producer – John Boylan, J.D. Souther
|5||Long, Long Time|
Producer – Elliot Mazer
|6||That'll Be The Day||2:32|
|7||You're No Good||3:40|
|8||When Will I Be Loved||2:09|
|9||Tracks Of My Tears||3:12|
|10||Love Is A Rose||2:46|
|11||It Doesn't Matter Anymore||3:26|
Producer – J.D. Souther
|7E-1092||Linda Ronstadt||Greatest Hits (LP, Comp, CSM)||Asylum Records||7E-1092||US||1976|
|7559-60333-2||Linda Ronstadt||Greatest Hits (CD, Comp, RE)||Asylum Records||7559-60333-2||Europe||Unknown|
|6E-106||Linda Ronstadt||Greatest Hits (LP, Comp, RE, AR )||Asylum Records||6E-106||US||1977|
|34 068 7||Linda Ronstadt||Greatest Hits (LP, Comp, Club)||Asylum Records||34 068 7||Germany||1976|
|CAS 1092||Linda Ronstadt||Greatest Hits (Cass, Comp, Dol)||Asylum Records||CAS 1092||Canada||1976|
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Producer – Peter Asher (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B2, B4 to B6)
Mid-price reissue of 7E-1092. Specialty Records pressing.
Jim Connor appeared courtesy of RCA Records
Wendy Waldman appeared courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side A): 6E-106-A SP
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side B): 6E-106-B SP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): 6E-106-A14-SP 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): 6E-106-B13-SP 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side A & B): TML-M SRC [Specialty Records Logo]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout: BMI
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – E.H. Morris & Co., Inc.
- Published By – JAC Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Blue Seas Music, Inc.
- Published By – U.S. Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Central Songs
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Kicking Bear Music
- Published By – Silver Fiddle Music
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Acuff Rose Publications, Inc.
- Published By – Glasco Music Co.
- Published By – United Artists Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Spanka Music Corp.
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Woodland Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studio B
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
Greatest Hits is Linda Ronstadt's first major compilation album, released at the end of 1976 for the holiday shopping season. It includes material from both her Capitol Records and Asylum Records output, and goes back to 1967 for The Stone Poneys' hit Different Drum. It remains the biggest-selling album of Ronstadt's career, being certified seven times Platinum over 7 million US copies shipped by the Recording Industry Association of America in America alone, with million units consumed after. Linda Ronstadt: все альбомы, включая Long, Long Time , The Complete Works of Linda Ronstadt , Rose of Cimarron и другие. Linda Ronstadt. 2019 Live at Television Center Studios, Hollywood, CA 4241980. Linda Ronstadt - Full Concert - 120675 - Capitol Theatre OFFICIAL - Продолжительность: 1:07:07 Folk. 2:10: free to Linda Ronstadt Greatest Hits You're No Good, Silver Threads And Golden Needles and more. 12 tracks 37:34. Review from CD Review: March 1990 review by Holly Gleason PERFORMANCE: 8 SOUND: 8. Greatest Hits Vol. 2 shows Ronstadt more confident with her place in pop music and her abilities as a singer. Consequently, the sweep of material is much greater. From the wide-open heartbreak of Blue Bayou to the under-her-thumb insistence of How Do I Make You, Ronstadt is in control. Linda Ronstadt- 'Round Midnight 1986. This is a 2-CD or 3-cassette 3-LP compilation which includes all the selections from the three albums with Nelson Riddle and his Orchestra. DISC 1. Linda Ronstadt - Greatest Hits, Vol. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Folk-Rock Pop-Rock Country Rock. Group Compilation. Songs in album Linda Ronstadt - Greatest Hits, Vol. Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good. Linda Ronstadt - Silver Threads And Golden Needles. Linda Ronstadt - Desperado. Linda Ronstadt - Love Is A Rose. Linda Ronstadt - That'll Be The Day. Linda Ronstadt - Long, Long Time. 1 & 2 of her greatest hits, was exactly what I needed. There may be more complete compilations of her vast body of work, but none of them fit on one disc. And the selection of songs on these 23 tracks appears to be the best of her best. As a long time fan of Linda Ronstadt, I thought I'd buy her best of album. It does what it says on the cover, so if you are a fan, you'll like it, but if not, there's nothing new here to make you change your mind, but for the money, it's worth taking a chance forca listen. Read more. Make sure you don't just vote for critically acclaimed albums if you have a favorite Linda Ronstadt album, then vote it up, even if it's not necessarily the most popular. Linda Ronstadt's musical career spanned over 40 years and many genres, before her retirement in 2011. Her debut solo album, Hand Sown. Home Grown 1969 followed the disbandment of the The Stone Poneys. Her big breakthrough hit, though, came in 1974 with Heart. Pop 2015. The common thread was her resonant, revelatory voice. As this expansive collection shows, the skillful singers knack for impassioned interpretation infused rockabilly laments Blue Bayou with spine-tingling shimmer, transformed breezy soul-pop Just One Look by adding subtle, aching depth, and made New