|1||If My Friends Could See Me Now|
Written-By – C. Coleman, D. Fields
|2||Broadway Gypsy Lady|
Written-By – C. Mayfield
|3||Please Darling, Don't Say Goodbye|
Written-By – G. Askey, L. Clifford
|4||You Are, You Are|
Written-By – C. Mayfield
Written-By – C. Mayfield, G. Askey
|6||I Feel Like Falling In Love Again|
Written-By – C. Wurzbach
Written-By – G. Askey
- Arranged By – Gil Askey
- Art Direction, Design – Jim Schubert
- Backing Vocals – The Jones Girls (Shirley, Brenda & Valerie)
- Bass – Keni Burke
- Contractor [Strings, Horns] – Sol Bobrov
- Design, Art Direction – Jim Schubert
- Drums – Donnell Hagan
- Engineer – Fred Breitberg, Roger Anfinsen
- Guitar – Curtis Mayfield, Ronnie Vann, William Ross Traut
- Keyboards – Calvin Bridges, Eric Hackett, Rich Tufo
- Photography By – Hauser / D'Orio
- Producer – Curtis Mayfield (tracks: A2, B1, B4), Gil Askey (tracks: A1, A3, B2 to B4)
- Synthesizer – Eric Hackett
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area A-side [etched]): CUK-1-5021 JWI #4
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area B-side [etched]): CUK-2-5021-JWI #3
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Curtom Studios
- Mixed At – Curtom Studios
- Copyright (c) – Curtom Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Curtom Records, Inc.
If My Friends Could See Me Now is the second studio album recorded by American singer Linda Clifford, released in 1978 on the Curtom label. The album peaked at No. 9 on the R&B albums chart. It also reached No. 22 on the Billboard 200. The album features a disco-styled cover version of the title track, which peaked at No. 68 on the Hot Soul Singles chart and No. 54 on the Billboard Hot 100. Another single, Runaway Love, also charted at No. 3 on the Hot Soul Singles chart and No. 76 on the Billboard. Текст песни: If they could see me now That old gang of mine Im eating fancy chow And drinking fancy . Linda Clifford. If My Friends Could See Me Now. Linda Clifford - If My Friends Could See Me Now 1978. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Disco Soul. Songs in album Linda Clifford - If My Friends Could See Me Now 1978. Linda Clifford - If My Friends Could See Me Now. Linda Clifford - You Are You Are. Linda Clifford - Runaway Love. Check out Linda's new single Baby I'm Yours Available now Official Linda Clifford merchandise available Clifford. Disco 1978. More by Linda Clifford. I Hear the Music Remixes - EP. Ride the Storm feat. Linda Clifford - Single. I Hear the Music Remixes - Single. Let Me Be Your Woman. I'm Yours. Here's My Love. Wanna Give It Up feat. United States. For Linda Clifford's second album, producers Gil Askey and Curtis Mayfield wisely left behind the overabundance of cover tunes that weighted down her debut outing to concentrate on original material. The result is If My Friends Could See Me Now, the opus that earned Clifford her disco diva status. The first side of the album represents her finest recorded work. It starts with a bang via the title track, which transforms this classic show tune from Sweet Charity into a driving slice of orchestrated disco. Despite this unevenness, If My Friends Could See Me Now is listenable all the way through and remains Clifford's shining hour on record. Released 1978. If My Friends Could See Me Now Tracklist. Runaway Love Lyrics. About If My Friends Could See Me Now. If My Friends Could See Me Now Q&A. More Linda Clifford albums. Heres my Love. Show all albums by Linda Clifford. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. Guarisco, Donald A. a b c d US Charts Linda Clifford. Retrieved 23 October 2016. External links. Скачать песню If My Friends Could See Me Now Linda Clifford на телефон рингтон на звонок, либо слушать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps вы можете на