|2||Anakin vs. Obi-Wan||3:57|
|3||Star Wars: A Musical Journey|
Edited By [Dvd Music Editorial By] – Peter MylesEdited By [Music Editor] – Ken WannbergExecutive Producer [Film] – Howard RoffmanFilm Director – Tippy BushkinFilm Producer – Jamie Richardson, Kevin KurtzGraphics [Motion Graphics] – Kyle RuddickHosted By – Ian McDiarmidMastered By – Marc Stecker, Mike NackMixed By [Music Remixed For The Dvd By] – Shawn MurphyMusic By – John Williams Recorded By – Eric Tomlinson, Shawn MurphyScript By [Written By] – Jamie RichardsonVideo Editor – Jeremy Stuart
|4||Star Wars: A Musical Journey Exclusive DVD||70:00|
|7||A New Hope And End Credits||13:06|
|8||The Immolation Scene||2:42|
|9||Grievous And The Droids||3:38|
|10||Star Wars And The Revenge Of The Sith||7:31|
|11||Anakin's Dark Deeds||4:05|
|13||The Birth Of The Twins And Padmé's Destiny||3:37|
|14||Video Game Trailer||2:10|
|15||Original Motion Picture Soundtrack||70:51|
|16||Battle Of The Heroes||3:42|
|17||Enter Lord Vader||4:14|
|19||Grievous Speaks To Lord Sidious||2:49|
|SK 94220, 0942203001||John Williams||Star Wars Episode III · Revenge Of The Sith (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album + DVD-V, Ltd, PAL, Dol)||Sony Classical, Sony Classical||SK 94220, 0942203001||Europe||2005|
|SK 94574||John Williams||Star Wars Episode III · Revenge Of The Sith (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album + DVD-V + Ltd, Tar)||Sony Classical||SK 94574||US||2005|
|SICP-800-1||John Williams||Star Wars Episode III · Revenge Of The Sith (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Num, Promo + DVD-V, Ltd, PAL)||Sony Classical||SICP-800-1||Japan||2005|
|SK 94574||John Williams||Star Wars Episode III · Revenge Of The Sith (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album + DVD-V)||Sony Classical||SK 94574||Canada||2005|
|SK 94220||John Williams||Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith (2xLP, RE, Gat)||Sony Classical||SK 94220||UK, Europe & US||2016|
- Art Direction – Sean Evans
- Composed By, Conductor – John Williams
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Jo Ann Kane Music Service (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
- Design – Meghan Foley, Sean Evans
- Directed By [London Voices Directed By] – Terry Edwards
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Ramiro Belgardt (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
- Edited By [Supervising Music Editor] – Ken Wannberg (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andrew Dudman (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15), Dave Forty (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15), Robert Houston (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15), Sam Okell (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
- Liner Notes – George Lucas
- Mastered By [Album] – Patricia Sullivan-Fourstar (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Shawn Murphy (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
- Music Librarian – David Hage (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15), Mark Graham (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
- Other [Dvd Menu Production] – Harold Ladino (tracks: DVD-1, DVD-2)
- Performer – London Voices, The London Symphony Orchestra
- Producer [Album] – John Williams (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
- Producer [Editorial] – Laura Kszan (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
- Production Manager – Michelle Errante (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
Film poster included (back of folded inner sleeve).
Packaged in a Slim Double Jewel Case.
DVD Audio in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround and PCM Stereo tracks. Subtitle options: French, German and Spanish (or none).
Recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, California.
Special thanks to Michael Gorfaine and Jamie Richardson.
- Barcode: 8 2796-94220-2 1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 CD): A02 CTDP-119500 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 CD): IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1 CD): IFPI 5000
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 DVD): C02 DVSS-225200A1 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 DVD): IFPI L333
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1 DVD): IFPI OW14
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 CD): B08 CTDP-119500 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2 CD): IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3 CD): IFPI 50A8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 DVD): B03 DVSS-225200A1 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2 DVD): IFPI L333
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2 DVD): IFPI 0W3D
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC – CTDP-119500
Throughout the nearly three decades the Star Wars universe has been in existence, the music has played an integral storytelling role equal to the special effects. Composer John Williams has created his own language along with Lucas' character development during the series, and as a result could have easily coasted through the final score. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the film score to the 2005 film of the same name released by Sony Classical on May 3, 2005, more than two weeks before the film's release. The music was composed and conducted by John Williams, and performed by the London Symphony Orchestra and London Voices. The score was Williams' sixth score in the saga. Shawn Murphy recorded the score. 03 - Battle Of The Heroes - Revenge Of The Sith Soundtrack 3:36. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith 2xLP Vinyl Soundtrack Teaser 0:50. 08 - Padme's Ruminations - Revenge Of The Sith Soundtrack 3:12. 04 - Anakin's Betrayal - Revenge Of The Sith Soundtrack 3:57. 목록 목록에 추가. John Williams' lovely and moving score for the sixth Star Wars film brings thirty years of collaborating on George Lucas beyond-popular intergalactic franchise to a close. Is this really the end of Star Wars Cant Lucas and Williams work together on a prequel to these prequels. Star Wars and the Revenge of the Sith - London Voices. Anakin's Dream - London Voices. Battle of the Heroes - London Voices. Listen free to John Williams Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Add artwork. Do you know any background info about this album. With a career spanning over six decades, he has composed some of the most popular, recognizable, and critically acclaimed film scores in cinematic history, including those of the Star Wars series, Jaws, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Superman, E. the Extra-Terrestrial, the Indiana Jones series, the first two Home Alone films, Hook, the first two Jurassic Park films, Schindler's. Classical Music Orchestral Score. John Williams. Songs in album John Williams - Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - OST, Звездные войны: Эпизод 3 Месть Ситхов - Саундтрек 2005. John Williams - Star Wars and The Revenge of the Sith. John Williams - Anakin's Dream. John Williams - Battle of the Heroes. John Williams - Anakin's Betrayal. Album 2005 15 Songs. Star Wars and the Revenge of the Sith. John Williams & London Symphony Orchestra. Anakin's Dream. Battle of the Heroes. Anakin's Betrayal. General Grievous. Star Wars Episode Iii: the Revenge of the Sith: Battle of the Heroes - Soundtrack & Theme Orchestra. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Battle of the Heroes From Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - The City of Prague Philarmonic Orchestra, John Towner Williams. General Grievous From Star Wars: Revenge of the SithScore. 2 Hours of Celtic Music by Adrian von Ziegler