Written-By – Vanda-Young
|2||Laying Down The Law|
Written-By – A. Farriss, G. Beers, J. Barnes, J. Farriss, K. Pengilly, M. Hutchence
- Bass – Garry Gary Beers
- Drums – Jon Farriss
- Engineer – Al Wright
- Engineer [Assistant] – Heidi Cannavo
- Guitar, Keyboards – Andrew Farriss
- Guitar, Saxophone – Kirk Pengilly
- Lacquer Cut By – P
- Management – MMA Management
- Other [Fishing] – Tim Farriss
- Piano – Peter Kekel
- Producer – Mark Opitz
- Vocals – Jimmy Barnes, Michael Hutchence
Recorded at Rhinoceros Studios, Sydney, October 1986.
This single was recorded over 3 days of madness & mayhem. "Turn it up and enjoy".
℗ & © 1986 INXS & Jimmy Barnes.
© 1986 Mushroom Records Pty. Ltd., Aust.
INXS & Jimmy Barnes
Made in Australia by Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
INXS and Jimmy Barnes
Manufactured and distributed under license by Festival Records Pty. Ltd. and Festival Records (N.Z.) Ltd.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MX-67575
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MX-67576
- Matrix / Runout (Side A handwritten run-outs): SMX67575 P2A3 3:35 JL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B handwritten run-outs): SMX67576 P2A2 4:27 JL
- Licensed To – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Licensed To – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – INXS
- Copyright (c) – INXS
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jimmy Barnes
- Copyright (c) – Jimmy Barnes
- Copyright (c) – Mushroom Records Pty. Ltd.
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Albert
- Published By – MCA-Gilbey
- Published By – CBS Songs
- Recorded At – Rhinoceros Studios
Good Times aka Gonna Have a Good Time is a song by the Easybeats released as a single in Australia 18 July 1968, and which appeared on their Vigil album with guest vocals by Steve Marriott of Small Faces. It was written by George Young and Harry Vanda. When broadcast on BBC radio it was reputedly heard by Paul McCartney on his car radio McCartney apparently rang the station immediately to request a repeat playing. Good Times - INXS. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Jimmy Barnes & INXS - Good Times Available on Jimmy Barnes' 'Hits' - the video for Good Times from INXS and Jimmy Barnes's Shine Like It Does The Anthology for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar INXS ft. Jimmy Barnes - Good Times. Everybody shake, Everybody groove, Everybody shake, mmm mmm ohh ohh Mary, Mary your on my mind, The folks are gone and the place'll be mine, Oh, Mary, Mary wanna be with you, And this is what I'm gonna do, I gonna put a call to you, Coz' I feel good tonight, And everything's gonna be right, right Chorus: I'm gonna have a good time tonight, Rock n' Roll music. gonna play all night, Come on baby it won't take long, Only take a minute just to sing my song. Boney Moroney is gonna be with him, I said, long Ta. Jimmy Barnes. Список групп Rock INXS Good Times ft. Добавить тексты песен альбома. Band Name INXS. Album Name Good Times ft. Type EP. Дата релиза 1987. Лейблы WEA Atlantic Records. Музыкальный стильRock. Владельцы этого альбома0. Good Times. Love Is Enough. Artist: Jimmy Barnes. Album: The Lost Boys Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, 1987. Good Times with Jimmy Barnes, from The Lost Boys motion picture soundtrack - 1987. Has been played on. Features Song Lyrics for INXS and Jimmy Barnes's Good Times album. INXS And Jimmy Barnes - Good Times Album. Artist: INXS and Jimmy Barnes. Album: Good Times. embed . Get the embed code. INXS and Jimmy Barnes Manufactured and distributed under license by Festival Records Pty. and Festival Records N. 바코드 및 기타 식별자. Matrix, Runout Side A label: MX-67575. Текст песни INXS With Jimmy Barnes Good Times. Everybody shake, Everybody groove, Everybody shake, Mary, Mary, you're on my mind, Folks are gone and, The place will be mine. a good time tonight Rock and roll music gonna play all night Come on, baby, it won't take long Only take a minute just to sing my song Boney Maroney's gonna be with him I said long tall Sally gonna be with Slim Short fat Fanny's is gonna Gonna be there too And this is what I'm gonna do