|1||As A Matter Of Fact||5:22|
|2||Where's The Line?||4:09|
Brass – Aswad Brass Section
|4||Never You Done That||4:08|
|7||Are You Leading Me On?||3:09|
|9||Hot You're Cool||3:47|
|SP-70046||General Public||...All The Rage (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records||SP-70046||US||1984|
|CD 70046||General Public||...All The Rage (CD, Album)||I.R.S. Records||CD 70046||US||1984|
|44797 5046 2, CD 75046||General Public||All The Rage (CD, Album, RE)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||44797 5046 2, CD 75046||US||Unknown|
|VG 50083, 062-VG 50083||General Public||...All The Rage (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||VG 50083, 062-VG 50083||Greece||1984|
|V2324||General Public||...All The Rage (Cass)||Virgin||V2324||UK||1984|
- Bass – Horace Panter
- Bassoon – Bob Porter (tracks: A2)
- Cover – Chris Morton
- Drums – Stoker
- Guitar – Kevin White , Mick Jones
- Keyboards, Vocals – Micky Billingham
- Management – Tarquin Gotch
- Mastered By – Gordon Vicary
- Other [Costumes Styled By] – Bassia
- Photography By – Peter Ashworth
- Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Biggles , Carb, J. J., Johnny, Barney, Tim
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Colin Fairley, Gavin MacKillop, General Public
- Saxophone – Gary Barnacle (tracks: B5), Michael "Bammi" Rose (tracks: A3), Saxa (tracks: A1)
- Trombone – Vin Gordon (tracks: A3)
- Trumpet – Eddie "Tan Tan" Thornton (tracks: A3), Steve Sidwell (tracks: B4)
- Vocals – Justine Carpenter (tracks: A2, A5, B5)
- Vocals, Guitar – David Wakeling
- Vocals, Keyboards, Drums, Bass, Triangle – Ranking Roger
- Written-By, Performer – General Public
Made in a process art mode at Air London, The Townhouse, The Manor, Redan, Genetic, The Lot.
Mastered at The Townhouse
℗ 1984 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1984 Virgin Records Ltd.
All songs published by RCA Music/Publishers In General Ltd.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): DM 206612 A-1/84 S III
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): DM 206612 B-1/84 S III
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Published By – RCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – Publishers In General Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – Redan Studios
- Recorded At – Genetic Studios
- Recorded At – The Lot
- Mastered At – The Town House
All the Rage is the debut studio album by English band General Public, released on 28 January 1984 by . It was recorded digitally. After his expulsion from the Clash, Mick Jones was a founding member of General Public. White's picture appears on the back cover Jones' picture does not. Jones did play guitar on many of the album's. First record released by Dave Wakeling and Ranking Roger after the breakup of the English Beat in 1984. Mick Jones was originally in General Public but 1984 10 Songs. All the Rage. General Public. Songs in album General Public The Rage 1984. General Public - Hot You're Cool. General Public - Tenderness. General Public - Anxious. General Public - Never You Done That. General Public - Burning Bright. General Public - As A Matter Of Fact. General Public - Are You Leading Me On. General Public - Day-To-Day. General Public - General Public. Listen free to General Public All the Rage Hot You're Cool, Tenderness and more. 10 tracks 40:48. Поиск презентаций, докладов, научных статей, публикаций и других образовательных материалов по запросу album General The Rage. All the RageStudio album by General PublicReleasedJanuary 28, 1984Recorded1983-1984GenreNew waveLength40: Fairley, Gavin Mac. All the Rage is the debut album by General Public, released in 1984. Track listing. General Public chronology. All the Rage 1984. Hand to Mouth 1986Hand to Mouth1986. Released 1984. All the Rage Tracklist. Hot You're Cool Name General Public. Album the Rage. Type Album. Released date 1984. Labels Virgin Records IRS Records. Music StyleNew-Wave. Members owning this album0. Hot You're Cool. Are You Leading Me on 8. Where's the Line 10. Buy this album