|1||Enae Volare (Mezzo)|
Lead Vocals – Murielle Lefebvre
Lead Vocals – Eric Geisen
Lead Vocals – Lena Jinnegren
Lead Vocals – Florence Dedam
Lead Vocals – Florence Dedam
|534 981-2||Era||Era (CD, Album)||Philips, Mercury||534 981-2||Europe||1996|
|538 711-9||Era||Era (CD, Album)||Philips, Mercury||538 711-9||Ukraine||Unknown|
|ERA-885||Era||Era (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Era)||ERA-885||Unknown|
|063 157-2||Era||Era (CD, Album)||Mercury||063 157-2||France||2002|
|538 711-2||Era||Era (CD, Album)||Philips||538 711-2||Europe||1998|
- Arranged By, Producer – Eric Levi
- Bass – Lee Sklar
- Directed By [Strings] – Yvan Cassar
- Drums – Chester Thompson, Neal Wilkinson
- Featuring – Philippe Manca
- Guitar – Patrice Tison
- Lead Vocals – Harriet Jay (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 7)
- Lead Vocals, Choir [Directed By] – Guy Protheroe (tracks: 1, 4, 7)
- Mixed By – Thierry Rogen
- Recorded By [Additional Keyboard, Additional Guitar] – Frédéric Perrinet
- Recorded By [Assistant, Guitar, Keyboard, Vocals] – Russel Kearny
- Recorded By [Bass, Drums] – Gary Hedden
- Recorded By [Choir] – Darren Godwin
- Recorded By [Guitar, Keyboard, Vocals] – Dominik Borde
- Recorded By [Strings] – Steve Price
- Written-By – Eric Levi
Choir recorded at Abbey Road (London, UK), CTS Studios (London, UK) and Metropolis Studios (London, UK).
Guitars, keyboards and vocals recorded at Real World Studios (Bath, UK).
Bass and drums recorded at Quad Studios (Nashville, TN, USA).
Strings recorded at Angel Studios (London, UK).
Additional keyboards and guitars recorded at Studio Mega (Paris, France).
Mixed at Studio Mega (Paris, France).
Florence Dedam is credited for the track "After Time", while that one isn't on the CD.
- Barcode (Text): 7 31453 87112 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 731453871120
- Matrix / Runout: 538 711-2 01 /
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L J
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0136
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0305
- Price Code: PY 811
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tranman Entertainment B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Remix
- Copyright (c) – Mercury
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – CTS Studios
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Recorded At – Quad Studios
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Mega
- Mixed At – Studio Mega
- Made By – Universal M & L, Germany
Era is the eponymous debut album by Eric Lévi's new-age project Era, first released in 1996 and re-released in 1998. Enae Volare Mezzo is famous amongst mixed martial arts fans because it has been used as the entrance song of MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс ERA Greatest Hits : New-Age music project by French composer Eric Levi. They use lyrics some of which are in an imaginary language that is similar to Greek or Latin, but in fact, is deliberately devoid of any exact meaning. Musically, the project blends Gregorian chants with modern elements and genres, especially rock, pop and electronic music. Ameno, The Mass, Divano и другие песни. Listen free to Era Era Era, Ameno Remix and more. 11 tracks 42:08. Explore Our Collections and Communities. View More. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutritional Science Journal Articles. Images of Research Competition. University of Alberta Theses and Dissertations. Oil Sands Research and Information Network. Era - The Live Experience. ERA The Live Experience de retour en décembre 2020 Billetterie : . Era - Era 1996. To favorites 12 Download album. Listen album. New Age. Songs in album Era - Era 1996. Era - Era Unavailable. Era - Ameno Remix Unavailable. Era - Cathar Rhythm. Era - Mother. Era - Avemano. Era - Enae Volare Mezzo. Era: Ameno, The Mass, 7 Seconds и другие песни. Released 1996. Era Tracklist. Ameno Remix Lyrics