|1||Who Do You Think You Are?||3:29|
|2||Burned In The Sand||4:20|
|3||So Long Suicide||4:39|
Cello – Jake Shapiro
|6||Out Of My Mind|
Drums [Live] – Dave DicensoTabla, Santoor – Talvin Singh
|7||Michael You've Got A Lot To Answer For|
Saxophone [Treated Soprano Solo] – Tim Garland
Backing Vocals – Madeleine FarleyMixed By – Mark Tinley, TV Mania
Synthesizer [Bass] – Nick Rhodes, Warren Cuccurullo
Vocals [Ultra High Fx] – Mayko Cuccurullo
|11||Be My Icon||5:10|
|12||Big Bang Generation|
Backing Vocals – Sally Stalpleton
- Art Direction – Andrew Day , Duran Duran
- Artwork – Andrew Day
- Bass – John Taylor (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 11), Warren Cuccurullo (tracks: 3 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Drums [Live] – Anthony J. Resta (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8 to 12), Steve Alexander (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 11)
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Gareth Ashton
- Engineer [Mix] – Bob St. John
- Engineer, Programmed By – Mark Tinley
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Warren Cuccurullo
- Keyboards [Uncredited] – Nick Rhodes
- Management – The Left Bank Organisation
- Mastered By – Dave Collins
- Mixed By – Anthony J. Resta (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 12), Bob St. John (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 12)
- Photography By [Additional] – Andrew Day
- Photography By [Booklet Page 2] – Ellen Von Unwerth
- Photography By [Booklet Page 3] – Katrin Geilhausen
- Producer – TV Mania
- Producer [Additional] – Anthony J. Resta (tracks: 1, 8, 12), Bob St. John (tracks: 1, 8, 12)
- Producer [Associate] – Simon Le Bon
- Programmed By [Additional], Drum Programming [Additional] – Anthony J. Resta
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Simon Le Bon
- Written-By – Taylor (tracks: 1, 2, 10), Rhodes, LeBon, Cuccurullo
℗ © 1997 Capitol Records, Inc.
Written and recorded around the world.
Release is packaged in standard clear jewel case with neon pink tray.
- Barcode (Text): 7 243 8 33876 2 5
- Barcode (String): 724383387625
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): 724383387625
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 724383387625 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 1-1-12
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 724383387625 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 1-1-9
- Mastering SID Code (All Variants): ifpi L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1636
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1674
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 163F
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 1606
- ASIN: B000002TY9
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Private Parts Music
- Published By – Skin Trade Music
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
I do NOT own anything. Medazzaland is the ninth album by Duran Duran. It was released on 14 October 1997. TRACKLIST 1. Medazzaland 00 - 03:36 2. Big Bang. Текст песни: I have a problem, they said they can solve Soon I wont speak I have no words left in me I dream in is the ninth studio album by English new wave band Duran Duran. It was released on 14 October 1997 by Capitol Records. The album was never officially released physically in Europe, and was solely released in North America, Latin America and Japan. It reached number 58 on the Billboard 200 and number 66 on RPM's albums chart. The album is the follow-up to the poorly received covers album Thank You, and bassist John Taylor left the band in January 1997 before recording was complete. Duran Duran. Duran Duran - Medazzaland 1997. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Alternative Rock Pop-Rock Electronic Rock. Очень достойный альбом, как по мне - один из лучших. И уж никак не хуже именитого Weddin Album 1993-го: там было два суперхита, которые прошлись вершинам чартов почти всех стран Ordinary World и Come Undone, и в этом их ровно столько же Electric Barbarella и Out Of My Mind. Хит - вещь обьективная и измеряется именно количеством и высотой мест в чартах, так что субьективные прения нравиться-не нарвиться термина хит вообще не касаються. Medazzaland is the ninth studio album by Duran Duran, released by Capitol-EMI-Virgin on 14 October 1997. This was the follow-up to the poorly received covers album Thank You. John Taylor left the band in January of 1997 before recording of Medazzaland was complete. With only three members remaining - Nick Rhodes, Simon Le Bon and Warren Cuccurullo - Duran Duran wrote and recorded several new tracks for the album, and re-recorded songs previously done with Taylor. His work remains on only three songs. Listen free to Duran Duran Medazzaland Medazzaland, Big Bang Generation and more. 12 tracks 49:18. Medazzaland is the ninth album by British pop rock group Duran Duran. It was released by Capitol Records on October 14, 1997 in the U. where it reached 58 on the Billboard album chart. It was never officially released in Europe. The album is the follow-up to the poorly-received covers album Thank You, and bassist John Taylor left the band in January 1997 before recording was complete. John Taylor left the group early in the recording of Medazzaland, leaving Simon LeBon and Nick Rhodes as the only surviving original members. With former Missing Persons member Warren Cuccurullo assisting on guitar, bass, and production, LeBon and Rhodes decide to update their basic new romantic dance-pop to include industrial, Brit-pop, and ambient flourishes. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and is Duran Durans ninth album. It was released on October 14, 1997. At the time of the albums release, Duran Duran was at a low point. Trying to recover from their immensely disliked covers album Thank You, while at the same time trying to get by with the departing of bassist John Taylor, and the ending of their EMI contract. Lead singer Simon LeBon stated that many of the songs relate to his experience with a dental paink