|3||Love Theme From "Spartacus"|
Written-By – A. North
Congas – Francisco AguabellaVocals – Alex Ligertwood
|6||Sher Khan, The Tiger|
Written-By – W. Shorter
Flute – Russell Tubbs
|8||Song For My Brother||6:59|
|C2 36590||Devadip Carlos Santana||The Swing Of Delight (2xLP, Album)||Columbia||C2 36590||US||1980|
|CK 36590||Devadip Carlos Santana||The Swing Of Delight (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 36590||US||Unknown|
|FRM 36590||Devadip Carlos Santana||The Swing Of Delight (CD, Album)||Friday Music||FRM 36590||US||2010|
|CBS 22075||Devadip Carlos Santana||The Swing Of Delight (2xLP, Album, Gat)||CBS||CBS 22075||Europe||1980|
|MHCP 823~4||Devadip Carlos Santana||The Swing Of Delight (2xCD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Sony Records Int'l||MHCP 823~4||Japan||2005|
- Acoustic Bass – Ron Carter (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 7, 9)
- Artwork By [Design Concept] – Devadip Carlos Santana
- Artwork By [Front Cover Art] – Sri Chinmoy
- Artwork By [Inside Art] – Tadanori Yokoo
- Bass – David Margen (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 8,)
- Congas, Bongos, Percussion – Armando Peraza
- Congas, Percussion, Vocals – Raul Rekow
- Drums – Tony Williams (tracks: 1, 3, 6), Graham Lear (tracks: 5, 8), Harvey Mason (tracks: 2, 4, 7, 9)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [12-string], Percussion, Vocals – Devadip Carlos Santana
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Kovach
- Engineer [Digital] – Jeff Mestler
- Engineer [Guitar For Devadip Carlos Santana] – Steve Cain
- Engineer [Keyboard For Herbie Hancock] – Bryan Bell
- Engineer [Mastering] – Paul Stubblebine
- Engineer [Mixing] – David Rubinson
- Engineer [Recording] – Leslie Ann Jones
- Other [Crew For Santana Band] – Alan Bagshaw, Dave Crockett
- Other [Direction] – Bill Graham
- Other [Production Coordination] – Ray Etzler
- Other [Special Thanks To] – Carson Taylor, Jeff Mestler, Michael Krassner, Ray Etzler
- Photography – Roger Ressmeyer
- Piano [Acoustic], Piano [Rhodes Electric], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Clavitar, Prophet 5, Yamaha Cs-80, Oberheim 8 Voice, Brass, Strings] – Herbie Hancock
- Producer – David Rubinson
- Saxophone [Soprano] – Russell Tubbs (tracks: 1, 3), Wayne Shorter (tracks: 2, 6, 9)
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Russell Tubbs (tracks: 4, 5), Wayne Shorter (tracks: 3, 9)
- Timbales, Percussion, Vocals – Orestes Vilato
- Written-By – D.C. Santana (tracks: 4, 6 to 8), S. Chinmoy (tracks: 1, 3, 5)
Recorded, mixed and mastered at The Automatt, San Francisco.
Recorded, mixed and mastered DIGITALLY, using the 3M 32 and 4-track DMS Digital recorders, courtesy of Audio-Video Rents, San Francisco.
© ℗ 1980 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution by Sony Music.
Made in Austria.
Originally released on vinyl-2-LP in 1980.
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099748 800220
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099748800220
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0148800210-0101 13 B3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 945B
- Price Code: CB 681
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL - BIEM
- Price Code: CDM
- Other (Manufacturing code): 01-488002-10
- Recorded At – The Automatt
- Mixed At – The Automatt
- Mastered At – The Automatt
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Made By – Sony DADC Austria – S0148800210
The Swing of Delight is a 1980 double album by Carlos Santana. It was released under his temporary Sanskrit name Devadip Carlos Santana, given to him by Sri Chinmoy. It peaked at 65 on the charts. Swapan Tari Sri Chinmoy 6:46. Love Theme from Spartacus Alex North 6:50. Phuler Matan Chinmoy 5:52. Song for My Brother Carlos Santana 6:56. Jharna Kala Chinmoy 7:11. Gardenia Santana 7:08. La Llave Santana 3:40. Golden Hours Santana 6:36. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Devadip Carlos Santana. This album exists as an album located between Zebop announced in Marathon and 1981 announced in 1979. And, it succeeds in splendidly making the taste of the musician who participated in this album an embodiment by music. Album 1980 9 Songs. Devadip Carlos Santana. Jharna Kala. La Llave. Golden Hours. Sher Khan, the Tiger. The swing of delight. Rainbow - Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow Full Album 1975 - Продолжительность: 36:53 AzaZel Recommended for Carlos Santana. Swapan Tari, 06:47. Love Theme From Spartacus, 06:51. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations. Listen free to Devadip Carlos Santana The Swing Of Delight Swapan Tari, Love Theme From Spartacus and more. 9 tracks 56:55. Father of Santana was violin player. And, it devotes oneself to Blues that moves to San Francisco at one's teens and went out each other. Influence in Latin Jazz , for example, Cal Tjader. And, it influences it from the part , for example, Gábor Szabó. In the part of the nucleus that bore the music character of Santana, there might have been various respects and diversity s. It creates concerning Latin jazz-rock as the band and the expression is wel. Devadip Carlos Santana: The Chosen Hour, Guru Sri Chinmoy Aphorism, Illuminations и другие песни. Songs in album Santana - The Swing of Delight 1980. Santana - Swapan Tari. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. The Swing of Delight. Your Rating. Swapan Tari. Your browser does not support the audio element. Love Theme From Spartacus. Phuler Matan