|1||Mini Bar Blues|
|2||Don't Say You Love Me|
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Featuring [Duet] – Julie ReitenWritten-By – Matt Rocker
|3||We Are The Marauders|
Drums – Slim Jim Phantom
|5||Take A Chance On Love|
|6||Everybody's Up To Somethin'|
|7||Back Streets Of Tokyo|
Featuring [Duet], Producer, Mixed By – Tomoyasu Hotei
Written-By – Robert Bryan
|9||When Hepcat Gets The Blues|
|10||Drugs & Alcohol (Bullet Holes)|
|11||The Hennepin Avenue Bridge|
|12||Bad Bad Girl (In A Bad Bad World)|
|13||Broken Down Piece Of Junk|
|44119-2||Brian Setzer||13 (CD, Album, Dig)||Surfdog Records||44119-2||US||2006|
|VICP-63607||Brian Setzer||13 (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Victor||VICP-63607||Russia||2006|
|44121-1||Brian Setzer||13 (LP, Ltd, Whi)||Surfdog Records||44121-1||US||2007|
|VICP-63607||Brian Setzer||13 (CD, Album)||Victor||VICP-63607||Japan||2006|
|CARLP79||Brian Setzer||13 (LP, Album)||Cargo Records||CARLP79||Germany||2006|
- Design [Graphic Design] – Kim Holt
- Double Bass – Ronnie Crutcher
- Drums – Bernie Dresel
- Engineer – Brent Sigmeth, Jeff Peters
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jon Diederich, Zack (The Knife) Hollander
- Guitar, Electric Bass, Banjo, Ukulele, Lead Vocals – Brian Setzer
- Illustration [Cover] – Vince Ray
- Management – Dave Kaplan, Niels Schroeter
- Mastered By – Adam Ayan
- Mixed By – Dave Darling (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Organ – Jon Duncan
- Organ [B-3] – Arlan Shierbaum
- Other [Booking] – William Morris Agency
- Other [Legal Representation] – Berliner Business Management, Leslie Frank, Peter Paterno
- Photography By – John Samora, Naoki Toyofuku
- Piano – Robbie Chevrier
- Producer – Brian Setzer, Dave Darling
- Technician [Guitar Tech / Equipment Manager] – Skip Gildersleeve
- Tuba – Stefan Kac
- Written-By – Brian Setzer (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 13)
Mixed at the Doghouse.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering (Portland, ME).
Recorded at Pachyderm Studio and Flowers Studio (Minneapolis, MN).
Graphic design for Unleashed Studio.
Management for DKM, Inc.
℗ 2006 Surfdog, Inc. © 2006 Surfdog, Inc.
- Barcode: 9 316797 987525
- Mixed At – The Doghouse
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Recorded At – Pachyderm Studio
- Recorded At – Flowers Studio
- Designed At – Unleashed Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Surfdog, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Surfdog, Inc.
- Marketed By – MRA Entertainment
13 is the thirteenth solo album from American musician Brian Setzer. It was released in 2006 on Surfdog Records, and contained the Japanese hit single Back Streets Of Tokyo. Setzer had originally intended for the album to have one direction, or sound, but after thinking about how The Beatles' albums were so diverse, he decided to include many different styles on the album. Setzer closes out 13 with the mostly acoustic The Hennepin Avenue Bridge, something that might have felt at home in the early-'60s folk revival. Gotta keep 'em guessing, after all. Album 2006 13 Songs. Brian Setzer. Brian Setzer - Drugs & Alcohol Bullet Holes. Brian Setzer - Take A Chance On Love. Brian Setzer - Broken Down Piece Of Junk. Brian Setzer - We Are The Marauders. Brian Setzer - Don't Say You Love Me. Brian Setzer - Really Rockabilly. Brian Setzer - Rocket Cathedrals. Brian Setzer - Mini Bar Blues. Brian Setzer - Bad Bad Girl In A Bad Bad World. Brian Setzer - When Hepcat Gets The. Brian Setzer: все альбомы, включая Rockabilly Riot: Osaka Rocka - Live in Japan 2016 , Rockabilly Riot All Original , It's Gonna Rock. Cause That's What I Do и другие. Listen free to Brian Setzer 13 Drugs & Alcohol Bullet Holes, Take a Chance on Love and more. 13 tracks 43:23. Al Rinker, Floyd Huddleston. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Brian Setzer : 13,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. On this day back in 06, Brian released 13 In celebration of the anniversary and the year of the 13th Annual Christmas Rocks tour, check out Brians 13 Deep Cuts playlist Exclusive Vinyl Reissues of The Brian Setzer Orchestra: The Ultimate Collection . 2 and Brian Setzer 68 Comeback Special: Ignition