|1||Kick Out The Jams|
Written-By – MC5
|2||We Gotta Get Out Of This Place|
Written-By – B. Mann - C. Weil
Written-By – A. Bouchard, J. Bouchard, S. Pearlman
|4||R.U. Ready 2 Rock|
Written-By – A. Bouchard, S. Pearlman
|5||E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)|
Written-By – D. Roeser, S. Pearlman
|6||(Don't Fear) The Reaper|
Written-By – D. Roeser
Written-By – D. Roeser
|JC 35563||Blue Öyster Cult||Some Enchanted Evening (LP, Album, Pit)||Columbia||JC 35563||US||1978|
|CBS 40-32749||Blue Öyster Cult||Some Enchanted Evening (Cass, Album, RE)||CBS||CBS 40-32749||Europe||Unknown|
|PCT 35563||Blue Öyster Cult||Some Enchanted Evening (Cass, Album)||Columbia||PCT 35563||US||Unknown|
|CK 35563||Blue Öyster Cult||Some Enchanted Evening (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Columbia||CK 35563||US||Unknown|
|PC 35563||Blue Öyster Cult||Some Enchanted Evening (LP, Album, TP)||Columbia||PC 35563||US||1978|
- Engineer [Live Sound] – George Geranios
- Engineer [Pre & Post Production] – Jay Krugman (tracks: x)
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing] – Corky Stasiak (tracks: x)
- Mixed By – Allen Lanier (tracks: 1 to 4, 7), Buck Dharma (tracks: 5, 6), Sandy Pearlman
- Mixed By [Mixing Assisted By] – Gregg Caruso
- Percussion [Extra] – Rickey Reyer, Tony Cedrone
- Producer – Blue Öyster Cult, Murray Krugman, Sandy Pearlman
- Production Manager [Tour Manager] – Paul Mozian
℗ 1978 CBS Inc./© 1978 CBS Inc./CBS and ™ ® CBS Inc./Printed in Holland/Imprimé en Hollande/Distribution CBS Records/CBS Disques S.A.
Mixed at Record Plant, New York
"R.U. Ready 2 Rock" & "Kick Out The Jams" recorded April 13th, 1978, Fox Theatre, Atlanta Georgia with Fedco Remote
"E.T.I." & "Astronomy" recorded April 11th, 1978, Municipal Auditorium, Columbus, Georgia with Fedco Remote
"(Don't Fear) The Reaper" recorded April 9th, 1978, Barton Coliseum, Little Rock, Arkansas, with Fedco Remote
"Gozilla" & "We Gotta Get Out Of This Place" recorded June 1st, 1978, New Castle City Hall, New Castle, England with Island Remote
Tracks published by:
1 to 3, 5, 6 - B. O'Cult Songs, Inc.
4 - Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp.
7 - Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc.
Issued with a 4-page booklet.
- Barcode (Text): 5 09970 3274929
- Barcode (String): 5099703274929
- Matrix / Runout: CDCBS-32749 12 MANUFACTURED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Other (Distribution code): CB 701
- Other (CBS code): 01-032749-10
- Manufactured By – DADC Austria
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Disques S.A.
- Published By – B. O'Cult Songs Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Recorded At – The Fox Theatre, Atlanta
- Recorded At – Municipal Auditorium, Columbus
- Recorded At – Barton Coliseum
- Recorded At – Newcastle City Hall
- Recorded By – Fedco Audio Labs
- Recorded By – Island Mobile
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
Some Enchanted Evening is the second live album by the American hard rock band Blue Öyster Cult, released in September 1978 see 1978 in music. It is Blue Öyster Cult's best-selling album, having sold two million copies, including over a million in the United States. The album's seven original tracks were recorded at various locations in the United States and England. Some Enchanted Evening - Blue Öyster Cult. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Astronomy by Blue Oyster Cult, from the 1978 live album Some Enchanted Evening. This is my favorite version of this song. Songs in album Blue Öyster Cult - Some Enchanted Evening 1978. Blue Öyster Cult - R. Ready 2 Rock. Blue Öyster Cult - . Extra Terrestrial Intelligence. Blue Öyster Cult - Astronomy. Blue Öyster Cult - Kick Out The Jams. Blue Öyster Cult - Godzilla. Blue Öyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper. Blue Öyster Cult - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place. Blue Öyster Cult - ME 262. Blue Öyster Cult. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1978 Vinyl от Some Enchanted Evening на Enchanted Evening is the second live album by Blue Öyster Cult. It was released in September, 1978 by Columbia Records. The album peaked at No. 44 on the Billboard Hot 200, and remained on the chart for 12 weeks. Some Enchanted Evening was certified Platinum by RIAA in 1988, having sold over 2 million copies worldwide, making it Blue Öyster Cult's best-selling album of all time. Some Enchanted Evening. A perfectly acceptable, completely unnecessary souvenir record from a hard-touring band of the '70s. Some Enchanted Evening is the second live album by Blue Öyster Cult, released in September 1978. It is Blue Öyster Cults best selling live album, having sold two million copies, including over a million in the United States. The albums seven original tracks were recorded at various locations in the United States and England. The album was re-issued on CD in early 2007 on Legacy Recordings and included seven previously unreleased bonus tracks recorded in various locations around the US, along with a DVD entitled Some OTHER Enchanted Evening, which featured a previously unreleased performance. Album 1978 7 Songs