|1||Then Came The Last Days Of May||3:31|
|2||Career Of Evil||3:59|
|3||Stairway To The Stars||3:43|
|5||Born To Be Wild (Single B-Side)||3:40|
|6||The Red & The Black||4:24|
|8||This Ain't The Summer Of Love||2:20|
|9||Burnin' For You||4:30|
|12||Workshop Of The Telescopes||4:01|
|13||Cities On Flame With Rock And Roll||4:03|
- Art Direction – Men At Work Design Group
- Illustration – Smoop Art
- Photography By – Don Bishop , Getty Images, John Shaw
- Written-By – A. Bouchard (tracks: 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12), A. Lanier (tracks: 8), D. Waller (tracks: 5), D. Roeser (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12), E. Bloom (tracks: 2, 8), H. Robbins (tracks: 9), J. Bouchard (tracks: 6, 8), J. Trivers (tracks: 13), M. Bonfire (tracks: 14), M. Moorcock (tracks: 13), M. Krugman (tracks: 5), P. Smith (tracks: 1, 11), R. Meltzer (tracks: 3, 6, 7), S. Pearlman (tracks: 2, 8)
- Barcode: 5099751708629
- Barcode (Text): 5 099751 708629
- Label Code: LC 02064
- Rights Society (Boxed): SACEM SDRM SACD SCDL
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music IFPI L553 S5170862000-0101 13 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K5
- Other (printed on inlay): 5170862000
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (Germany) GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Blue Öyster Cult
- Published By – Sony Tunes Inc.
- Published By – B. O'Cult Songs Inc.
- Published By – Songs of Universal, Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
Blue Öyster Cult is the eponymous debut studio album by the American hard rock band Blue Öyster Cult, released on January 16, 1972 by Columbia Records. The album featured songs such as Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll, Stairway to the Stars, and Then Came the Last Days of May, all of which the band still plays regularly during its concerts. Music video by Blue Oyster Cult performing Shooting Shark. C 1983 SONY BMG MUSIC Öyster Cult: все альбомы, включая Stairway to the Stars , iHeart Radio Theater . 2012 , Curse of the Hidden Mirror и другие. Don't Fear The Reaper: The Best Of Blue Öyster Cult. Blue Öyster Cult. Heaven Forbid. Stonehenge '70s Rock Album сборник. 70s Rock Concert Classics. 2019 Live. Destroyer: The '70s Rock Playlist. Blue Öyster Cult: American rock band formed in Stony Brook, New York in 1967, best known for the singles Don't Fear The Reaper, Burnin' for You, Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll, and Godzilla. They have sold 25 million records worldwide, including seven million in the United States alone. The band's music videos, especially Burnin' for You, received heavy rotation on MTV when the music television network premiered in 1981, cementing the band's contribution to the development and success of the music video. Shooting Shark. Produced by Bruce Fairbairn. Album The Revölution by Night. Shooting Shark Lyrics. Well, I'm up there besides the magic man And he laid some tricks on me He said, You do need help, my friend I whispered. Obviously He laid a spread of Jacks and Queens And he begged me take my pick But every face it had your face I cried out. I am sick. Sick of hauling your love around Want to run the train alone But the engine tracks straight through your heart And weighs me like a sto. by Blue Öyster Cult. Album: The Revölution by Night 1983. Charted: 83. Get the Sheet Music License This Song . This was the last of five Blue Öyster Cult songs with a lyric from Patti Smith the band's guitarist, Buck Dharma, wrote the music and sang lead. Smith had not yet released her first solo album when she started contributing lyrics to the band, which welcomed various associates - often music journalists - to offer them up. It took the award for Best Dance Recording in 2000. Ain't No SunshineBill Withers. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers was inspired by the Jack Lemmon movie Days of Wine and Roses. The latest album released by Blue Öyster Cult is Hard Rock Live Cleveland 2014. This album was released 01242020. Blue Öyster Cult is ranked number 573 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 3,084. Tyranny and Mutation by Blue Öyster Cult CD, Jun-2001, Columbia NEW FREE S&H Condition: Brand New. Time left: 18m 56s Ships to: Worldwide. Blue Öyster Cult has sold more than 24 million records worldwide, including 7 million in the United States alone. The band's music videos, especially Burnin' for You, received heavy rotation on MTV when the music television network premiered read more. Blue Öyster Cult often abbreviated BÖC or BOC is an American rock band formed on Long Island, New York, in 1967, whose most successful work includes the hard rock songs Don't Fear The Reaper, Godzilla, Black Blade, Burnin' for You read more. Blue Öyster Cult ˈɔɪ. stər OY-stər often abbreviated BÖC or BOC is an American rock band formed in Stony Brook, New York, in 1967, best known for the singles Don't Fear The Reaper, Burnin' for You, Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll, and Godzilla. The band's music videos, especially Burnin' for You, received heavy rotation on MTV when the music television network premiered in 1981. Blue Öyster Cult return with a mammoth new studio album The Symbol Remains this October. Coming nearly two decades after the release of their last studio album Curse of the Hidden Mirror, the album showcases a band who hasnt been slowed by the time passed, but is simply unfazed by it. The Symbol Remains is one of their most spirited, diverse, and inspired releases to date