|1||Burnin' For You|
Written-By – Donald Roeser, Richard Meltzer
Written-By – Donald Roeser
Written-By – Albert Bouchard, David Roter, Jack Rigg
|4||E. T. I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)|
Written-By – Donald Roeser, Samuel Pearlman
Guitar – Robbie KriegerWritten-By – The Doors
Drums – Albert BouchardWritten-By – Eric Bloom, John Trivers, Michael Moorcock
Written-By – Donald Roeser, Joseph Bouchard, Richard Meltzer
|8||Veteran Of The Psychic Wars|
Written-By – Eric Bloom, Michael Moorcock
|9||Hot Rails To Hell|
Written-By – Joseph Bouchard
|10||Dominance And Submission|
Drums – Albert BouchardWritten-By – Albert Bouchard, Eric Bloom, Samuel Pearlman
|11||Cities On Flame|
Written-By – Albert Bouchard, Donald Roeser, Samuel Pearlman
|12||The Red And The Black|
Written-By – Albert Bouchard, Eric Bloom, Samuel Pearlman
|13||(Don't Fear) The Reaper|
Written-By – Donald Roeser
|KG 37946||Blue Öyster Cult||Extraterrestrial Live (2xLP, Album, Pit)||Columbia||KG 37946||US||1982|
|40-22203||Blue Öyster Cult||Extraterrestrial Live (Cass, Album)||CBS||40-22203||UK||1982|
|S 88583||Blue Öyster Cult||Extraterrestrial Live (2xLP, Album)||CBS||S 88583||Spain||1982|
|CGK 37946||Blue Öyster Cult||Extraterrestrial Live (CD, Album)||Columbia||CGK 37946||US||Unknown|
|40-22203A, 40-22203B||Blue Öyster Cult||Extraterrestrial Live (2xCass, Album)||CBS||40-22203A, 40-22203B||UK||1982|
- Bass, Vocals – Joe Bouchard
- Cover, Illustration – Greg Scott
- Crew [Road Manager] – Richie Nesin
- Drums – Rick Downey
- Engineer [Assistant], Edited By [Advice & Consent] – Paul "Dr. Blades" Mandl
- Engineer, Mixed By – George Geranios
- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Eric Bloom
- Keyboards, Guitar – Allen Lanier
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Donald (Buck Dharma) Roeser
- Lighting [Stage] – See Factor Industry
- Management [Direction] – Sandy Pearlman, Steve Schenck
- Mastered By – Paul Stubblebine
- Other [Busses, Florida Coach] – Joe Gilbert, Pat Calhoun
- Other [Tour Merchandising] – Winterland Productions
- Other [Travel] – Starflight Travel
- Other [Trucking, Egotrips] – Glen Means, Jack Fisk, Mark "Flyer" Henderson
- Producer – George Geranios, Sandy Pearlman
- Production Manager – John "Bugzee" Hougdahl
- Recorded By [Engineer] – Dave Hewitt (tracks: C1), Rod O'Brien (tracks: A2 to B2, C2 to D3)
- Sound Designer [Sound By] – Tasco
- Technician – Harry Netti, John "Buffalo" Nichols, John Paterson , Jonathan Wyman , Red McBrine
- Technician [All Guitar Rigs] – Ricky Reyer
- Technician [Drums] – Tony Cedrone
- Technician [Guitars], Other [Dressing Room] – Joe Lauro
- Technician [Keyboards] – Sam Judd
- Technician [Live Sound] – George Geranios
- Technician [Monitor Mixer] – Brian Hendry
- Technician [Rigger] – Ronnie Subourne
- Technician [Special Effects] – Mike Singleton , Tom Higgins
- Technician [System Design] – Rick Downey
- Technician [System Engineer] – Steve Griffiths
- Technician [System Operator] – J.T. McDonald
First catalog number on labels and spine, second on rear sleeve.
A4 to B2, C3 to D3 were recorded 10/9/81 at the Hollywood Sportatorium, Hollywood, Florida by the Criteria Mobile.
A3, C2 were recorded 12/30/81 at the Nassau Coliseum, Long Island, N.Y. by the Record Plant, N.Y. Mobile.
A2 recorded 12/31/81 at the Tower Theater, Philadelphia, P.A. by the Record Plant, N.Y. Mobile.
B3 was recorded 12/15/81 at The Country Club, Reseda, California by The Wally Heider L.A. Mobile.
C1 was recorded 10/17/80 at the Nassau Coliseum, Long Island, N.Y. by the Record Plant, N.Y. Mobile.
A1 was recorded 2/11/80 at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, N.Y. by The Fedco Mobile.
Originally recorded by D.I.R. Broadcasting for the King Biscuit Flower Hour.
Mixed at Kingdom Sound, Long Island, N.Y. Mastered at The Automatt, San Francisco.
All songs copyright B. O'Cult Songs. (ASCAP) except B3 copyright Doors Music Co. (ASCAP).
Running times between tracks:
A1 :00 A2 :21 A3 :15 A4 :31 B1 :05 B2 :25 B3 :14 C1 :00 C2 :17 C3 :00 D1 :44 D2 :20 D3 :13
Artists' names as credited on the labels: A. Bouchard, E. Bloom, S. Pearlman, D. Roeser, R. Meltzer, J. Bouchard, D. Roter, J. Rigg, M. Moorcock, J. Trivers
Releasing company: CBS Grammofoonplaten BV.
Printed / made in Holland.
℗ & © 1982, CBS Inc.
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Price Code (Separately boxed): CB 232
- Price Code (Encircled): 57
- Rights Society (Boxed): BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AL 37947
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): BL 37947
- Matrix / Runout (Label side C): AL 37948
- Matrix / Runout (Label side D): BL 37948
- Matrix / Runout (Labels, sides A, B, C, D): (KG 37946)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): P AL 37947-HOL 01-22203-2A-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): P BL 37947-HOL 01-22203-2B-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, variant 1): P AL 37948-HOL 01-22203-1C-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout sIde D, variant 1): P BL 37948-HOL 01-22203-2D-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout sIde A, variant 2): P AL 37947-HOL 01-22203-2A-1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout sIde B, variant 2): P BL 37947-HOL 01-22203-2B-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout sIde C, variant 2): P AL 37948-HOL 01-22203-2C-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout sIde D, variant 2): P BL 37948-HOL 01-22203-2D-1 B
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – B. O'Cult Songs Inc.
- Published By – Doors Music Co.
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sportatorium
- Recorded At – Nassau Coliseum
- Recorded At – Tower Theater
- Recorded At – The Country Club
- Recorded At – Mid-Hudson Civic Center
- Recorded By – Criteria Studios Mobile Unit
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded By – Wally Heider Recording
- Recorded By – Fedco Audio Labs
- Mixed At – Kingdom Sound
- Mastered At – The Automatt
Extraterrestrial Live is the American hard rock band Blue Öyster Cult's third live album, released in 1982. It primarily documents the band's 1981 tour in support of Fire of Unknown Origin, but also includes two tracks recorded in 1980, during the Black and Blue tour with Black Sabbath. Midway through the 1981 tour, the band fired drummer and founding member Albert Bouchard, replacing him with roadie Rick Downey. Band members. Eric Bloom lead vocals on tracks 1-5, 7-8, 10-12, stun guitar, keyboards. I do not own the copyright to this recording so if it needs to be removed, I will remove it. If you like this album please buy it for the full Blue Öyster Cult's three live albums, Extraterrestrial Live is the one to own. The two-record set, partially recorded on BÖC's home base of Long Island, contains the band's biggest hits, Don't Fear The Reaper making its second live appearance and Burnin' for You, as well as longtime concert favorites like Cities on Flame, The Red and the Black, and Godzilla. Extraterrestrial Intelligence - Blue Öyster Cult. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. More By Blue Öyster Cult. Don't Fear the Reaper: The Best of Blue Öyster Cult. Fire of Unknown Origin. The Essential Blue Öyster Cult. On Your Feet or On Your Knees Live. Extraterrestrial Live is the third live album by Blue Öyster Cult. It was released in April 1982 by Columbia Records. It peaked at No. 29 on July 3, and held for two weeks. Eric Bloom lead vocals, stun guitar, keyboards. Donald Buck Dharma Roeser lead guitar, vocals, Allen Lanier keyboards, guitar. Extraterrestrial Live. Blue Öyster Cult - Extraterrestrial Live 1982. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Classic Rock. Blue Öyster Cult. Songs in album Blue Öyster Cult - Extraterrestrial Live 1982. Blue Öyster Cult - Dominance And Submission. Blue Öyster Cult - Cities On Flame. Blue Öyster Cult - Dr. Blue Öyster Cult - The Red And The Black. Blue Öyster Cult - Joan Crawford. Blue Öyster Cult - Burnin' For You. Blue Öyster Cult - Roadhouse Blues. Blue Öyster Cult: все альбомы, включая iHeart Radio Theater . 2012 , Curse of the Hidden Mirror , Burnin' For You и другие. KG 37946. Extraterrestrial Live 2xLP, Album, Pit. Blue Oyster Cult - Extraterrestrial Live - 01 - Dominance and Submission 5:57. Blue Oyster Cult - Extraterrestrial Live - 02 - Cities on Flame 5:21. Blue Oyster Cult - Extraterrestrial Live - 03 - Dr. Music 3:40. Blue Oyster Cult - Extraterrestrial Live - 04 - The Red and the Black 4:39. Blue Oyster Cult - Extraterrestrial Live - 05 - Joan Crawford 5:18. Blue Oyster Cult - Extraterrestrial Live - 06 - Burnin' For You 4:51. Blue Oyster Cult - Extraterrestrial Live - 07 - Roadhouse Blues 9:07