Featuring [With] – Floetry
Featuring [With] – Lifesavas
|4||Black Diamonds And Pearls|
Featuring [With] – Larry Saunders, Ledisi
Vocals – Natalie Stewart
|6||Give It To You|
Featuring [With] – Kween , Lyrics Born
Vocals – Brad Kobylczak, Kween , Noa Schnall, Nyra Dynyese, Robert Collins
|8||My Pen And Pad||2:02|
Mixed By – Mike Cresswell
|10||Side To Side|
Featuring [With] – Lateef, Pigeon JohnMixed By – Mike Cresswell
Vocals – Larry Saunders
|13||Ego Sonic War Drums|
Featuring [With] – Peace
|14||World Of Vibrations|
Featuring [With] – LedisiVocals [Additional] – Joy King, Kween
Vocals – Syble Scovell
Featuring [With] – George ClintonVocals [Additional] – Joy King, Kween
|17||The Fall And Rise Of Elliot Brown||3:34|
Vocals [Additional] – Kween , Ledisi
|86745-2||Blackalicious||The Craft (CD, Album, Dig)||Anti-||86745-2||US||2005|
|86745-2||Blackalicious||The Craft (CD, Album, Promo)||Anti-||86745-2||US||2005|
|86745-2||Blackalicious||The Craft (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Anti-||86745-2||Russia||2005|
|CDJAM005||Blackalicious||The Craft (CD, Album, Dig)||Shock , Jam Recordings, Quannum Projects, Mahogany Sun, Anti-||CDJAM005||Australia||2005|
|86745-1||Blackalicious||The Craft (2xLP, Album)||Anti-||86745-1||US||2005|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Sebastien Martel
- Bass – Karl Young
- Bass, Synth – Teak Underdue
- Booking [International Booking Agent] – Creative Artist Agency, Marlene Tsuchii
- Booking [North American Booking Agent] – Cara Lewis, William Morris Agency
- Cello [Acoustic & Electric Cello], Bass, Electric Guitar, Piano – Vincent Segal
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Liz Colabraro, Robert Bennett
- Crew [Studio Intern] – Amber Hughes, Dominic Del Bene, Ryan Brown , Sarah Diebel
- Design – The Brent Rollins Design Explosion!
- Engineer [Assistant Mastering Engineer] – Will Quinnell
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Chris Gehringer
- Executive-Producer – Timothy Parker, Xavier Mosley
- Flute – Ronald Stallings
- Guzheng [Juzheng] – Liu Weishan
- Legal – Eric Greenspan, Francois Mobasser, Myman Abell Fineman Greenspan Light LLP
- Lyrics By – The Gift Of Gab
- Management – John Boyle
- Management [Band Assistant] – Elisa Rivera
- Management [Business Management] – Julie Rene, Provident Financial Mgmt., Wendy Hoffhine
- Mixed By – Russell Elevado (tracks: 1 to 7, 8b to 13b)
- Mixed By [Mixing Assistant] – Ben Kane, David Walke, Justin Lieberman, Rachel Allgood
- Percussion – Alfredo Ortiz
- Photography By – B+
- Piano, Organ, Synth [All Synths] – RV Salters
- Producer – Chief Xcel
- Promotion [Merch/Internet] – Michele Moses
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Carleen Donovan, KSA, Sarah Landy
- Rap [The M.C.s] – Lateef The Truth Speaker, Lifesavas, Lyrics Born, Natalie Stewart, Peace, Pigeon John
- Recorded By – Chief Xcel, Mike Cresswell
- Recorded By [Recording Assistant] – Eugene Smith
- Recorded By [Strings] – Olivier Lude
- Viola – Herve Cavelier
- Violin – Jean Marc Apap
- Vocals [The Additional Interlude Vocalists] – Brad Kobylczak, Noa Schnall, Nyra Dynyese, Robert Collins, Syble Scovell
- Vocals [The Vocalists] – George Clinton, Joy King, Kween , Larry Saunders, Ledisi, Marsha Ambrosius
- Written-By – F. Leaneir (tracks: 10a), H. Salters (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 13a), J. Dust (tracks: 8a), L. Daumont (tracks: 8a), M. Ambrosius (tracks: 9), M. Davis (tracks: 13a), N. Stewart (tracks: 9), S. Martel (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 13a), T. Underdue (tracks: 2, 4, 6), T. Parker, T. Shimura (tracks: 12), V. Segal (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 13a), X. Mosley
Issued in a 6-panel digipak with clear tray and a 16-page booklet containing the album's lyrics.
Interludes are affixed to tracks 3, 8, 10 and 13, following the main songs. These are not officially named on the album sleeve or in the booklet. Vocal credits for the interludes are listed under the immediately following tracks in the booklet (i.e. tracks 4, 9, 11 and 14); however, only the third interlude actually continues into the next track. In order to avoid confusion, the interludes and their corresponding credits are here listed under the tracks they actually appear on. The approximate starting times for the interludes are, in order: 3:48, 3:45, 3:34, 4:59.
The total durations are: 4:36 for track 3 and track 8, 3:55 for track 10 and 5:57 for track 13.
Tracks 1 to 7 and 8b to 13b mixed at SF Soundworks, San Francisco and Electric Lady, NYC.
Tracks 8a and 14 mixed at Accompong Compound (Studio 880), Oakland, CA.
Recorded at Accompong Compound (Studio 880).
Strings recorded at Studio Calm, Paris, France.
Mastering engineer at Sterling Sound, NYC
Ledisi appears courtesy of Led Head Productions
Floetry appears courtesy of Geffen/Universal Records
Lifesavas, Lateef, Pigeon John, and Lyrics Born appear courtesy of Quannum Projects
Tracks 1, 3a, 5, 7, 11, 14
X.Mosley (Obrafo Music/ASCAP)/T. Parker (Gifted Music/ASCAP)
Tracks 2, 4, 6
X.Mosley (Obrafo Music/ASCAP)/T. Parker (Gifted Music/ASCAP)/V. Segal/H.Salters (The Audio Kitchen/ASCAP)/T. Underdue (Underdue Ent. Pub/ASCAP)S. Martel
X.Mosley (Obrafo Music/ASCAP)/T. Parker (Gifted Music/ASCAP)/J. Dust (The Telephone Company/ASCAP)/L. Daumont (Dread Piper Publishing)
X.Mosley (Obrafo Music/ASCAP)/T. Parker (Gifted Music/ASCAP)/M. Ambrosius/N. Stewart (Marshmellow Music/Perfect Songs Limited/SPZ Music Inc. BMI)
X.Mosley (Obrafo Music/ASCAP)/T. Parker (Gifted Music/ASCAP)/F. Leaner
X.Mosley (Obrafo Music/ASCAP)/T. Parker (Gifted Music/ASCAP)/T. Shimura (Asia Born Music/ASCAP)
X.Mosley (Obrafo Music/ASCAP)/T. Parker (Gifted Music/ASCAP)/V. Segal/H.Salters (The Audio Kitchen/ASCAP)/S. Martel/M. Davis (Naked Bone Music/ASCAP)
©&℗ 2005 Anti, Inc.
Manufactured & distributed by Epitaph Europe
- Barcode (Text): 8 714092 674521
- Barcode (String): 8714092674521
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 02576
- Matrix / Runout: 45096 CD EPIT26745-2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L621
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1G0A
- Copyright (c) – Anti, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Anti, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epitaph Europe
- Distributed By – Epitaph Europe
- Mixed At – San Francisco Soundworks
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Accompong Compound
- Mixed At – Studio 880
- Recorded At – Accompong Compound
- Recorded At – Studio 880
- Recorded At – Studio Calm
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Obrafo Music
- Published By – Gifted Music
- Published By – The Audio Kitchen Publishing
- Published By – Underdue Ent. Pub.
- Published By – The Telephone Company
- Published By – Dread Piper Publishing
- Published By – Marshmellow Music
- Published By – Perfect Songs Ltd.
- Published By – SPZ Music Inc.
- Published By – Asia Born Music
- Published By – Naked Bone Music
The Craft is the third studio album by American hip hop duo Blackalicious. It was released on Anti- on September 27, 2005. Chief Xcel said, The Craft is our passion to bring discipline to this music, the passion to keep growing, keep stretching, keep doing things we haven't before. As of 2015, the album has sold 67,000 copies in the US. The Craft - Blackalicious. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. This Craft, this beat, this rhyme, this vibe This style, they say music gives new life From a source inside that is forever flowin' This stage. Album 2006 14 Songs. More By Blackalicious. See in album Blackalicious - The Craft 2005. Blackalicious - World Of Vibrations. Blackalicious - Supreme People. Blackalicious - Rhythm Sticks. Blackalicious - Powers. Blackalicious - Your Move. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. The Craft is a music album by Blackalicious released in 2005. The Craft is ranked 27,784th in the overall chart, 6,203rd in the 2000s, and 662nd in the year 2005. This album is rated in the top 8 of all albums on . The Craft by Blackalicious Year: 2005 Release date: 2005-09-27 Overall rank: 27,784th. Average Rating: 76100 from 11 votes. CD, Album, CLEAN. 국가: US. 발매됨: 27 Sep 2005. 장르: Hip Hop. The Craft. Mixed By Mike Cresswell. 회사 등. Mixed At San Francisco Soundworks. Mixed At Electric Lady Studios. Mixed At Accompong Compound. The Craft, 2006. World of Vibrations, 05:02. Supreme People, 04:03. Summary: The San Francisco rap duo of Gift of Gab aka Timothy Parker and Chief Xcel Xavier Mosley return with a third album. Record Label: Anti. Genres: Rap