|1||Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?||2:41|
|2||Do I Wanna Know?||4:32|
|3||I Want It All||3:05|
|6||I Wanna Be Yours||3:04|
|8||One For The Road||3:26|
|9||Snap Out Of It||3:13|
|11||No.1 Party Anthem||4:03|
|12||R U Mine?||3:21|
|WIGCD317||Arctic Monkeys||AM (CD, Album, Gat)||Domino||WIGCD317||Europe||2013|
|WIGCD317||Arctic Monkeys||AM (CD, Album, Dig)||Domino||WIGCD317||US||2013|
|WIGCD317S||Arctic Monkeys||AM (CD, Album)||Soyuz Music, Domino||WIGCD317S||Russia||2013|
|none||Arctic Monkeys||AM (CD, Album, Promo)||Hostess Entertainment Unlimited, Domino Recording Co. Ltd.||none||Japan||2013|
|88883774702||Arctic Monkeys||AM (CD, Album, RP)||Domino, Sony Music||88883774702||Brazil||Unknown|
- Backing Vocals – Josh Homme (tracks: A3, B5)
- Co-producer – Ross Orton (tracks: A3 to A6, B2 to B6)
- Design – Alex Turner, Matthew Cooper
- Engineer – Ian Shea (tracks: A1, A3 to B6), Ross Orton (tracks: A2)
- Guitar [Additional] – Bill Ryder-Jones (tracks: B2)
- Keyboards [Keys] – James Ford (tracks: A3, A6 to B6)
- Management – Geoff Barradale, Ian McAndrew
- Mastered By – Brian Lucey
- Mastered By [L. P.] – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake
- Music By – Arctic Monkeys
- Percussion – Pete Thomas (tracks: B1)
- Photography By – Zackery Michael
- Producer – James Ford (tracks: A1, A3 to B6), Ross Orton (tracks: A1, A2)
- Words By – Alan Smyth (tracks: B1), Alex Turner (tracks: A1 to B5), John Cooper Clarke (tracks: B6)
Gatefold sleeve, shrinkwrapped and stickered: "180GSM Heavyweight Vinyl. Comes with MP3s. Details enclosed" (AM or WAV files as AM). An additional sticker on the shrinkwrap includes the barcode.
Record stowed in an anti-static inner sleeve.
Also includes a double sided 12"x12" lyric sheet.
Recorded at Sage & Sound Recording, LA & Rancho De La Luna, Joshua Tree
Track A2: Produced & engineered at McCall Sound Studios
Keys recorded at Vox Recording Studios, LA
Mixed at Full Mongrel Studios, Wales
Mastered at Magic Garden Mastering
LP Mastering at Bernie Grundman Mastering, LA
Management for Wildlife Entertainment Ltd.
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. Except track B1: Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Copyright Control
Made in the E.U.
℗&©2013 Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Barcode (Sticker, scanned): 887828031719
- Barcode (Sticker, text): 8 87828 03171 9
- Label Code: LC 10192
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): WIGLP-317-A CB BD18231-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): WIGLP317-B-RE1 2 BD18231-01 B2
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sage & Sound
- Recorded At – Rancho De La Luna
- Produced At – McCall Sound Studios
- Engineered At – McCall Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Vox Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Full Mongrel Studios
- Mastered At – Magic Garden Mastering
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – BD18231
AM is the fifth studio album by English indie rock band Arctic Monkeys. It was produced by James Ford and co-produced by Ross Orton at Sage & Sound Recording in Los Angeles and Rancho De La Luna in Joshua Tree, California, and released in September 2013 through Domino. The album was promoted by the singles R U Mine, Do I Wanna Know, Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High, One for the Road, Arabella, and Snap Out of It. It features guest appearances by Josh Homme, Bill Ryder-Jones, and. AM - Arctic Monkeys. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Once again, a new Arctic Monkeys album is lost on me. While some may find the band's easygoing rock instrumentation and singer-songwriter Alex Turner's supposedly clever and humorous lyricism to be entertaining, AM is just another move closer toward making the most cold, calculated, . Arctic Monkeys. Released September 9, 2013. AM Tracklist. Do I Wanna Know. As of December 2017, AM is Arctic Monkeys' most successful album, topping charts in several countries, and reaching top 10 positions in many more. In the United Kingdom, Arctic Monkeys broke a record with AM, becoming the first independent-label band to debut at number one in the UK with their first five albums. Am q&a. French Translation. Spanish Translation. How did the album perform on the Billboard charts AM peaked at 6 on the Billboard 200, about three weeks after its initial release, making it the bands most successful stint on Billboard. September 5, 2013 6:30PM ET. Jon Dolan. But the Monkeys keep on evolving. Recorded in their new hometown of L. with buddies like Queens of the Stone Ages Josh Homme and Elvis Costello drummer Pete Thomas pitching in, their fifth LP is this quintessentially English retro-rock bands most American-sounding record, especially rhythmically. Over the last eight years, the Arctic Monkeys have gone from spastic punk, to doomed stoner rock, to sparkling guitar pop, to their fifth album's skinny-jeaned funk. On AM, the quartet, now based in Los Angeles, offer a paranoid, haunted collection that goes beyond the sweaty clubs and furtive flirts into the hotel rooms, after parties, and bad decisions that can follow. On AM, the quartet, now based in Los Angeles, offer a paranoid. Arctic Monkeys release their fifth album, entitled AM. AM was produced by James Ford and co-produced by Ross Orton at Sage & Sound Recording, LA and Rancho De La Luna, Joshua Tree. The album was engineered by Ian Shea and mixed by Tchad Blake. Josh Homme, Pete Thomas and Bill Ryder-Jones all make guest appearances on AM as do the words of John Cooper Clarke, on the track I Wanna Be Yours. Audio CD September 10, 2013. Album 2013 12 Songs. Seductive, slinky and brimming with nocturnal attitude, AM is the sound of a band locating a sonic sweet spot no one else thought to look : Artic Monkeys- AM Álbum. Contenido: -Album: AM 01. Do I Wanna Know 02. R U Mine 03. One For the Road 04. Arabella 05. I Want It All 06. 1 Party Anthem 07. Artist: Arctic Monkeys. Album: AM. Year: 2013. Genre: Indie Rock. Quality: mp3, 320 kbps. Track list: 01. R U Mine