|1||(If You Wanna Love Me) You're On|
Lead Guitar – Michael LandauWords By, Music By – David Innes, Jimmy Scott , Sam Lorber
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Angela BofillWords By, Music By – David Batteau, Don Freeman, Michael Sembello
|3||Tell Me Tomorrow|
Words By, Music By – David Lasley, Randy Goodrum
|4||I Don't Wanna Come Down (From Love)|
Conductor [String Conductor] – George Del BarrioStrings [String Players] – Allan Harshman, Arni Egilsson, Assa Drori, Barbara Hunter, Bernard Kundell, Bill Hughes , Brenton B. Banks, David Frisina, Dennis Karmazyn, Dixie Blackstone, Dorothy S. Remsen, Edward P. Green, Frederick Seykora, Gareth D. Nuttycombe, Gerald Vinci, Jan R. Kelley, Karen Jones , Reg Hill, Robert Sushel, Rollice E. Dale, Sidney Sharp, Thomas R. Buffum, Virginia MajewskiSynthesizer [Memory Moog Bass] – George DukeWords By, Music By – Alan Palanker, Angela Bofill
|5||Still In Love|
Words By, Music By – Derek Bramble
Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax], Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Gerald AlbrightBacking Vocals [Background Vocals] – Chandra Armstead, Lynn MabryDrums – Stephen FerroneEngineer – Ron PendragonSynthesizer [Dx-7, Ob-8, Memory Moog, Synclavier 11] – Raymond JonesWords By, Music By – Sam Lorber, Tom Campbell
Words By, Music By – Brian Potter, Frank Wildhorn
|8||This Change Of Yours|
Engineer – Chris DesmondEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Coke, Stephen Shelton Lead Guitar – Mike LandauRhythm Guitar – John T. McGheeSynthesizer [Dx-7, Mirage, Ob8, Dw6000], Drum Programming [Linn Drum Programming] – Raymond JonesSynthesizer [Prophet V Slaps] – George DukeWords By, Music By – Louise Porter, Matthew Davis
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Attala Zane Gildes, Martha Woodhall, Stephanie ReachVocals [Kids Vocals] – Chelsea Hoffman, Jennifer Hoffman, Jonathan Ross , Joseph Baham, Kharon Harrison , Michelle Poston, Nicole Williams, Ruby Livingston, Susan Guzman, Yamina WashingtonWords By, Music By – Dennis Lambert, Franne Golde
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Mark Russo (tracks: A1, B1)
- Art Direction – Donn Davenport
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – George Duke (tracks: B3, B4), Howard Hewett (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B3, B4), Lynn Davis (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5), Shirley Jones (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3, B5)
- Bass – "Ready" Freddie Washington (tracks: A2, B1, B3), Louis Johnson (tracks: A3, B4)
- Cover [Front Cover, Jacket] – Gene Ewing
- Drums – John Robinson (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B5)
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Mitch Gibson (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B5)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Khaliq Glover
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Erik Zobler
- Guitar – Paul Jackson Jr. (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Lead Vocals – Angela Bofill
- Mastered By [Runout Etching ❀] – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By [All Tracks Mixed By] – Tommy Vicari
- Other [Back Cover, Jumpsuit & Coat By] – Norma Kamali
- Other [Front Cover, Necklace By] – Richard Sevrin
- Other [Front Cover, Pin & Earrings By], Other [Back Cover, Bracelets By] – Catherine Stein
- Other [Hair & Make-up] – Clifford Peterson
- Other [Personal Direction] – Vincent Romeo
- Other [Stylist] – Jane Hoffman
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B5)
- Photography By – Garry Gross
- Piano [Acoustic Piano] – George Duke (tracks: A1, A4, B1)
- Producer – George Duke
- Producer [Assistant Producer] – Raymond Jones (tracks: B2, B4)
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Alice Murrell
- Synthesizer [Dx-7] – George Duke (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B5)
- Synthesizer [Memory Moog] – George Duke (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Synthesizer [Prophet V] – George Duke (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Synthesizer [Synclavier 11] – George Duke (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B5)
- Synthesizer [Yamaha Tx-8] – George Duke (tracks: A2, B1)
Produced For George Duke Enterprises, Inc.
℗ & © 1985 Arista Records, Inc., New York, N.Y.
Printed in U.S.A.
Personal Direction For Entertainment Services, Inc.
All tracks mixed at Lionshare Studio
All tracks, overdubs and vocals recorded at Le Gonks West except track B2 at Sunset Sound and track B4 at the Complex
String Arrangement - Recorded at Soundcastle
George Duke courtesy of Elektra/Asylum Records
Howard Hewett courtesy of Solar Records
Attala Zane Giles courtesy of Red Label Records
Stephanie Reach courtesy of Constellation Records
A1: © 1985 Right Song Music, Inc. (BMI)/Tuneworks Music Co. (BMI)/Frannie Golde Music (BMI)
A2: © 1985 April Music Inc./Random Notes (ASCAP)/Chappell & Co. Inc./David Lasley Music (ASCAP)
A3: © 1984 Jobete Music Company Inc./Staramanaga Music/Rare Blue Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
A4: © 1985 Purple Bull Music (BMI)/ALPAL Music (ASCAP)
B1: © 1983 WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Gravity Raincoat Music (ASCAP)/Warner-Tamerlane Publ. Corp. (BMI)/Haymaker Music (BMI)/David Batteau Music (ASCAP). All rights on behalf of Gravity Raincoat Music, Administered by Warner Bros. Music. All rights on behalf of Haymaker Music, Administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corporation.
B2: © 1984 Colgems-EMI Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
B3: © 1985 Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd. (ASCAP)
Published in the USA/Canada by Virgin Music Inc.
B4: © 1985 WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Bob Montgomery Music, Inc.(ASCAP)/Bibo Music Publishing (ASCAP)/Welk Music Group
All rights on behalf of Bob Montgomery Music, Inc., Administered by WB Music Corp.
B5: © 1985 WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/David Innes Music/April Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Bob Montgomery Music, Inc. (ASCAP) Restless Heart Music (ASCAP)/Trinifold Music, Ltd.
Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics.
"I Don't Wanna Come Down (From Love)" appears on outer sleeve and label; "I Don't Want To Come Down (From Love)" appears on inner sleeve.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7822-18396-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 078221839617
- Matrix / Runout (Label A side): AL 8-8396 SA
- Matrix / Runout (Label B side): AL 8-8396 SB
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side (I A4 stamped)): AL8-8396-SA-RCAI ❀ I A4 D
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side (I A1 stamped)): AL8-8396-SB RCA-I ❀ I A1 C
- Rights Society: BMI, ASCAP
- Produced For – George Duke Enterprises, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Mixed At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Overdubbed At – Le Gonks West
- Recorded At – Le Gonks West
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Recorded At – Soundcastle
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
Angela Bofill's 1985 LP titled Tell Me Tomorrow. Full album here. It's another vinyl album from my LP collection. Hope you enjoy. If you like this Me Tomorrow. Angela Bofill - Tell Me Tomorrow 1985. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Funk, Soul. Angela Bofill. Songs in album Angela Bofill - Tell Me Tomorrow 1985. Angela Bofill - Generate Love. Angela Bofill - Tell Me Tomorrow. Angela Bofill - Midnight Shine. Angela Bofill - I Don't Wanna Come Down From Love. Angela Bofill - First Time. Angela Bofill - This Change Of Yours. Angela Bofill - Still In Love. Tell Me Tomorrow is the seventh album by Angela Bofill. It was released by Arista Records in 1985. This was her last release on Arista before taking a three-year break and moving to Capitol Records. The album was produced by keyboardist George Duke. Generate Love Dennis Lambert, Franne Golde. Tell Me Tomorrow David Lasley, Randy Goodrum. Midnight Shine Brian Potter, Frank Wildhorn. I Don't Wanna Come Down From Love Angela Bofill, Alan Palanker. Tell Me Tomorrow. Released 1985. Tell Me Tomorrow Tracklist. Generate Love Lyrics. Tell Me Tomorrow Lyrics. Midnight Shine Lyrics. Lead Vocals Angela Bofill. Mixed By Tommy Vicari. Other Norma Kamali. Other Richard Sevrin. Other , Other Catherine Stein. Other Clifford Peterson. Other Vincent Romeo. Watch the video for Tell Me Tomorrow from Angela Bofill's The Definitive Collection for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Bronx native Angela Bofill sang with Ricardo Morrero & the Group and the Dance Theater of Harlem chorus before her 1978 debut. With her strong, distinctive alto, she has carved a niche as an outstanding interpreter of soul ballads. read more. Album: Tell Me Tomorrow. Have This Want This. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. Too Tough - Angela Bofill. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Released: Aug 2014